"No." On-jo quickly said. "But, if that's the only way-" Hyun-jin was cut off by On-jo. "I said no. Please, let's not have anyone sacrifice themselves."

"I'm against it too. We agreed to survive together." Hyo-ryeong said. "Me too. I feel the same." Dae-su joined in. "So do I." Wu-jin also said.

"Then let's wait for now." Mi-jin suggested. "And then what? Do you have a plan?" Ha-ri asked. "It might rain again, and then they'll hear us less." Mi-jin said.

"Who knows when it'll rain?" Ha-ri asked and Mi-jin sighed, sitting on the ground. "My knees are aching. I think it'll rain soon. Look at the sky." She said, making everyone look up.

"It's way to clear." Dae-su said and Mi-jin disappointedly nodded. The students looked down. Until when should they wait. What are they veen waiting for really?

"Do you hear that?" Hye-ji asked making everyone turn to her. "Hear what?" Hyun-jin asked from the other end of the group.

Hye-ji faced the group. "They're telling us to take cover." She answered. "Who is?' Nam-ra asked this time.

Attention, all citizens. There will be explosions at the sports complex, Hyosan High, Future College, and Hyosan Intersection. If you hear this, take shelter in nearby subways and underground parking lots...

"There'll be explosions. We need to take cover." Hye-ji told them what she heard. "Explosions? What explosions?" Hyo-ryeong asked. "Listen again." Su-hyeok told her.

"Hyosan Intersection, Future College, and our school will be blown up." She said. "Is the army going to fucking launch missiles at us? First they leave us there and now they're blowing us up! They really do want to kill us!" Wu-jin said.

"When?" Dae-su asked. "They're not saying. They're just telling people to evacuate now." She answered. "Fuck. Where are we supposed to go?" Mi-jin said.

"So when are the explosions happening?" Dae-su asked again. "Are you not listening, she said they're not saying." Wu-jin told Dae-su. "Won't we all die if we stay here?" Hyo-ryeong said.

"Do they say where to flee to?" On-jo asked her friend. "They said hide underground or in bathrooms." Hye-ji answered. "What if it's a nuclear bomb?" Hyo-ryeong asked.

"Korea doesn't have nukes. Get a grip." Dae-su told her. "Whatever! They're blowing up our school." She replied. 

"Where are we supposed to take cover?" There's nowhere to go." Wu-jin said as he looked around from where he sat. Just then a loud scream was heard.

"HYUN-JIN!"

After hearing this, Hyun-jin stood up, gripping his bat. "It's Gwi-nam." He said. "That asshole doesn't die." Dae-su said. "Who's that?" Mi-jin asked, confused by how the juniors are acting, but no one answered her.

"Maybe we misheard. It's quiet now." Hyo-ryeong said. Hyun-jin then walked to the window near Hye-ji, pushing her behind him. Before he can do anything else, the cover of the window was ripped, showing a smirking Gwi-nam.

"Here you are." He said, with fresh blood around his mouth and Hye-ji can swear it smells like Min-jae, causing her to tear up. Hyun-jin acted quick, attacking Gwi-nam with his baseball bat.

Su-hyeok and Cheong-san pushed the others behind them. Hye-ji trying to push past them to go to her twin brother. But before she can move, Su-hyeok charged towards Gwi-nam.

Su-hyeok was pushed at the edge, Mi-jin quickly held his hand to pull him up, Cheong-san quickly helping as well. "Hyun-jin-ah!" On-jo shouted as Gwi-nam stood above Hyun-jin.

Just then, Gwi-nam pulled Hyun-jin up. "Hyun-jin!" On-jo called again. Hye-ji was about to go towards Hyun-jin but everyone else was holding her in place.

Gwi-nam then held Hyun-jin at the edge, letting his feet dangle in the air. Hyun-jin punched Gwi-nam, but his effort was futile for it seemed as Gwi-nam did not even flinch from the punch. He was about to give another punch but Gwi-nam held his hand.

"Fuck. Let me fucking go." Hye-ji told the group holding her. Tears are streaming down her face. She's scared. What if Gwi-nam bites Hyun-jin? What if that happens and she did not even do anything to try and help Hyun-jin. What is she even there for if she can't protect them. What is her strength for?

But the group didn't let her go, instead, Nam-ra and Ha-ri just tightened their grip at her.

Gwi-nam twisted Hyun-jin's arm, looking at everyone's face, but Hye-ji's, he knows that if he saw how hurt Hye-ji is right now, he will stop. "Stop it Gwi-nam! Just take me. Please! Let go of him." Hye-ji pleaded but Gwi-nam shook his head. "Too late." He said before biting Hyun-jin's arm. "No!" She screamed the same time Hyun-jin starts screaming form the pain.

She had finally found the strength the pry everyone's hand from her, but Cheong-san and Su-hyeok stood on her way. "Get the fuck out of my way!" She said, hitting the two's shoulders.

Gwi-nam pushed Hyun-jin against the wall. Just then, Both Gwi-nam and Hye-ji heard the sound coming from the drones, distracting them. Hyun-jin found this as a perfect time to push Gwi-nam from the building.