"No matter what, i'm still going to end up paying more than you. They'll choose me anyway." Luca shrugs him off, he knows it's a good investment, he's been local around there since a boy. Not to mention, his bigger reputation.

The door opens and before i even get a chance to stand up, Arabella walks in with a bag of food. "Hello, boys." She bows, but walks straight to me.

"Arabella-"

"Shush up." She presses her finger against my lips, sitting on my lap, "Carry on."

They all watch her like a movie as she puts everything i ordered her on the table and then disregards the bag. She put my blazer over her properly so it hung low, thankfully covering her body.

She picks the chopstick up and digs in, still, no one talked.

"All of you, stop looking at her like that." I shuffle a little closer so she's not crouched over, she gets tummy aches when she sits crouched over.

"Thank you." She mumbles, shoving a piece of sushi into her mouth.

I wrap my arms around her, enjoying her touch. "Continue." I look at Dante.

He licks his lips, before turning to Luca, "Can i keep four stores on the West side."

"Depends on what four." Luca looks away from Adabella.

"Laundromats, all of P's. We smuggle drugs in them." Dante says.

Luca looks at me and with one singular nod of my head, they secure the deal. Now it's on to the more gory stuff.

Arabella finishes three whole platters of sushi, one of the younger guys looked absolutely star struck. I am too. It's so attractive when she eats.

She turns sideways and i make sure the blazer is covering her ass, her cheek presses against my chest and she picks up Luca's phone again.

"Arabella go back in there while we talk." I look at the screen and the youtube videos she was scrolling down.

She shakes her head no and presses on a true crime documentary. The video plays quietly in the background.

"Feds are on my back." Dante says, "Especially that Hamada guy, he's close as well."

"Hamada's a good agent, if you're not quiet enough, he'll get you."

"I found his girl-"

"You won't lay your dirty, fat fingers on her." Arabella says from her seat on my lap.

"And who are you to tell me what to do, pretty girl?"

"Trust me, you touch her and i'm going to kill you myself." She says calmly.

Dante growls, ready to reply but i stop him with the raise of my hand, "She's right. Hamada will make your life hell if you go next to his girl, stay away from her. All of you."

He sits back in his seat, "So i'm just supposed to let Hamada arrest me? Taking his girl would give me leverage."

"No. Taking his girl will give you a hit on your back." Asher speaks up, "Hamada isn't just a fed, he's not someone you can try and manipulate- have you seen the guy? His second has leads to Italian gangsters. His team is good. You take his girl and best believe the hell he will rein on you."

"So what do i do if i get caught?"

"Call your fucking lawyer." I say as if it's obvious, "I'll be updated, i'll get you out of it if worst comes to worst."

"How come he hasn't gotten you yet?" Dante's eyes narrow, "Are you siding with the pigs?"

"I'm not dumb enough to get caught. That's why."