|| DON'T YOU DARE ||

Start from the beginning

I parked the car at a distance from the building and sprinted sneakily though the way to find the back gate. I pulled out my phone and put it on silent before texting Namjoon. "I'm sorry."

Without wasting any second I peaked though the backdoor and saw no one around, taking the moment I jumped over the wall and crouched down. I slid down my hands to my hips to find the empty holster. Oh my fuckin god- I didn't bring the gun!!??

My eyes widened and I hid behind the wall. Now what i'm going to do? I can't even checkout the car.. It's far away. No!!

I looked around to find any weapon but found nothing. I'll have to do the thing. I sighed before pulling out my pocket knife and made my way to the back door.

Namjoon's POV

My phone rung and I glanced to see an unknown call. I picked up.

"Namjoon, are you doing well?" Yong-Hae laughed.

"You bastard what did you do to Jungkook!?" I shouted.

"Oww nephew you're so annoying, I was just having some fun with that baby boy who's dating my daughter."

"What the fuck how'd you know that!?"

"Don't you know I got my men?" He laughed.

"Stop playing dumb you're going to pay for th-"

I couldn't finish but he hung up. Before I saw a message from Naina- i'm sorry.

Why's she sorry? "Naina?" I called out.

I made my way to her room and knocked on the door. It was locked from outside. "Naina!?"

I covered my mouth. Did she left alone!?

I sprinted to Hoseok's room.
"Hoseok do you know where Naina is?" I asked him.

"No I didn't see her is something wro-"

"What!? Why did you kept the projector on.." My eyes widened and now I was confirmed that she went to Yong-Hae's building.

"Naina..she..she went to Yong-Hae's mansion alone.." I knelt down.

"Namjoon!" Hoseok crouched beside me.

"Hoseok, check her location. Inform the others, let's get there."

Naina's POV

Phew.. That guy didn't saw me.
I turned the other way incase there were other guys.

I crossed a small hallway which led to a cabinet. There was a guy  leaning his back against the wall. Fuck he saw me.

I didn't hesitate and ran to the man to shut his mouth. He did ran to me and tried landing a punch but I slid down and kicked back in the man's leg which led him sliding on his knees, I quick turned back and stabbed the knife in his pulse. Maybe their rooms are here.

I took the other turn. Where could be Jungkook?? I don't want a big fight..

I walked back to the cabinet and knocked on one of the door. I hid behind the wall. The door opened revealing a bald man. I kicked his crotch which made him scream. It was a bad idea..

I quickly covered his mouth and stabbed him in the neck. He was off duty phew. Other men must've heard his scream. I entered the man's room and closed the door behind. I searched for a pistol or some sort of weapon.

Finally!! I found a pistol and a box of ammo in one of the shelve.

It wouldn't be safe to get out through the door. I made my way to the room's window and threw the grappling hook to the upper deck.