A discussion with Tubbo

(Tw: Tubbo is still acting weird, numbness)

(A/N: Okay, love how y'all immediately went "Watchers" last chapter XD. But, I'm sad to disappoint, I have already said there will be no Watchers in this Fic (see first chapter.) Again, I'm sorry for taking so long with this update, but I just had no clue where to start for it.)

A few days after Phil and Wilbur found out, Wilbur began suggesting that Tommy tell Tubbo he was still alive. However, there were a few issues with this.

1. Tubbo would most definitely make a scene.
2. That scene would probably end up with Tommy dead.
3. Tubbo when angry is terrifying.
4. Ranboo and Tubbo have been attached at the hip lately.

These issues led to the scene in front of them: Wilbur, of all people, trying to get Tubbo alone long enough for Tommy to ask if he wanted to go End Busting.

: D

Tubbo looks at Wilbur with a blatant look of disdain as the undead man attempts to socialize with Ranboo. Just as he opens his mouth to call his Husband back over to him, Grian appears beside him with a mischievous grin.

Tubbo's look of disdain worsens as he stares at the man in the red sweater.

"Tubbo! Hey man! So, I was wondering-" "No." Grian's face suddenly morphing from mischievous joy to a surprised frown was almost enough to make Tubbo laugh. Almost. "What do you mean 'nO', I haven't even asked yet!" Tubbo's stare lingers blankly on the blonde man. "I mean no. I don't want to be part of whatever hair-brained scheme you come up with, especially not after the one with Mumbo."

Grian chuckles nervously at that. "Look man, I didn't know about the whole death system you guys have. If I did, I would have been more careful about pranks. I'm sorry." Tubbo sighs softly, looking away. Yet another reminder that although Grian looked like Tommy, they were nothing alike.

"Fine. What did you want?" Grian's face lights up slightly. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me, Technoblade, Wilbur, and Philza to the End?" Tubbo goes silent for a moment, considering. "Only if I can bring Ranboo. He deserves to see it too, being half Enderman and all. Besides, he'd make me feel safer."

For a moment, Tubbo could have sworn that Grian's shoulders slumped, but the man then brightened up once more. "Sure!"

"So when are we going?"