Tech noblade, problem there no is not!

(Tw: Anger, misplaced anger, threats (kinda), small mention of death (Talking about Tommy) )

(A/N: Sorry for the lack of uploads! The family crisis I made an announcement about got worse, and I unfortunately lost a family member. Besides this, this chapter just didn't want to be written, so it took longer than it should have. Hope it's worth it!)

After Technoblade had run off, Grian was relieved. With a pitiful excuse to Mumbo about needing some time, he flew off to his base in search of a bit of comfort.

He only got a small break.

Soon enough, Technoblade was storming into his house, calling angrily for Grian.

Grian couldn't deny Techno. It would only end badly. So, Grian flew down to the bottom floor, landing softly, but not soft enough for Techno to not hear him, sadly.

Techno whipped around, fixing Grian with a glare as he stomped forward, unintentionally backing Grian into a corner.

"You. Why are my instincts set off by you?" The piglin hybrid growled, his furious energy making Grian nervous. Making Tommy nervous.

Tommy stuttered, looking up with slight fear. "I-I don't know! I promise I have no clue, I didn't even really do anything! I'm sure your friend -Wilbur, was it?- could explain that! Could we please calm down-"

Techno growls lowly, his red eyes ablaze with anger. "No, we can't. Not when my instincts are calling you by my dead brother's name. You better explain, so help me, or I'll show you why they call me The Blade."

Tommy's wings, for he was very much Tommy in this moment, press back into the wall he had backed himself into. His eyes, wide and frightened, look up at Technoblade, at his brother, sounder, flockmate . His brother, who raises a hand, and-

"Chirp!"

Tommy chirps. A frightened, pleading sound.

And Technoblade has frozen, his eyes blown wide with shock.

"...what?"

: )

Techno had frozen in shock. That chirp, those eyes, this scenario.. it was all so familiar.

Tommy.

That's why. It was impossible, but it had to be him. It just had to. Only Tommy could really set off his instincts like that, only Tommy had that tone of chirps. This was indeed his brother, but it was impossible.

"...what?"

Quickly catching himself, he reaches out a little with one hand, removing his mask with his other.

"T...Tommy?"

And oh how Tommy's face lit up at his name. Techno moves quickly, grabbing his little Golden brother and scooping him into a hug, rumbling softly to reassure him.

"Welcome home, Theseus."