Angel of Death meets a Voidwalker

(Tw: Slight mention of death, but that's about it lol.)

Philza had actually been doing pretty fine. He had gone out a little ways from all the others, not wanting to seem weak to them, and built his own little cabin. It was peaceful, and quiet (and Tommy would make fun of him so much for that, he just knew, calling him an ancient old man. He wouldn't be wrong, but it was still antagonizing sometimes. He never really minded.)

Eventually, however, he started adventuring into the main areas of the server, somewhat wanting to learn about its inhabitants and how it was run. (He was quite surprised to learn that everyone had infinite lives from Tubbo. He still wasn't used to having extra Lives to fall back upon, extra lives keeping him from his beloved.)

That was exactly how he had run into the Admin of the server, who's name he could not remember. Satsuma or something?

Fortunately the opportunity to learn his name quite literally introduced itself. "Hi there! I don't think we've formally met? I'm Xisumavoid, but I can go by Xisuma or X for short. You're Philza Minecraft, right?"

Phil chuckles softly, spreading his wings slightly. "I think the avian wings kinda prove that, mate. Just call me Phil, none of that formal stuff." X chuckles at that, smiling.

"Well then Phil, would you like to go on an End bust with me? I heard the Dream SMP isn't allowed access to the End, so I figured I should be escorting you guys through, if only some of you." Philza chuckles softly. "The others would need guidance, yeah. Me? Not so much. I have a lot of experience with the End from my time before the SMP."

Xisuma looks intrigued at this, so Phil keeps going. "Hardcore worlds, y'know? Had one of 'Em for five years before I got killed. A shame, that. Real shame. Didn't even die in a cool way, got killed by a baby Zombie." Xisuma laughs at this, making Phil smile in turn.

"Well then, maybe you should be showing me around! We may have access to the End, but I am by no means good at traversing it. I tend to die a lot..." Xisuma trails off, scratching at the back of his neck sheepishly. Philza chuckles softly. "No worries mate. Let's go, and I can give you some tips? It's been a while since I've been in the End anyways."

X nods, leading the avian to the End portal. Upon seeing it, Philza smiles and leaps in without any further question. X follows suit.