The Arrival

(TW: Swearing (Three words), small mention of mental health and Trauma)

Today was the day. Dream, as well as 5 others were coming to the server to talk about their dead friend. Xisuma knows he should have more respect than that towards the subject, but he can't bring himself to car all too much. He was far too distracted with what was going on currently, which was preparing for a meeting to tell everyone that they were coming.

He doesn't expect Grian to take it well.

~

Grian, as predicted, did not take it well. At all. In fact, the winged man nearly has a panic attack when he learned that Dream, of all people, was coming to his server to preach about mental health when Dream is the reason his mental health was shit in the first place.

Not to mention that he was coming with Grian's whole family as well as his two closest friends! (From the SMP, he has better friends now, obviously.) After his (major) minor freakout, Grian immediately flew to his base and decided to hide in it for the rest of the time they were visiting. He had gotten away with his new look during MCC, he wasn't about to risk being found out now.

It took Mumbo several hours to convince the winged man that he would be fine. (Especially since he didn't know why Grian was freaking out. He didn't learn why, either. That's why Mumbo is the best.)

By the time Grian was calm again, multiple messages dinged on his communicator.

Xisumavoid has whitelisted "Dreamwastaken"

Xisumavoid has whitelisted "Ph1LzA"

Xisumavoid has whitelisted "Wilbursoot"

Xisumavoid has whitelisted "Technoblade"

Xisumavoid has whitelisted "Tubbo_"

Xisumavoid has whitelisted "Ranboo"

"Dreamwastaken" has joined the game"

"Ph1LzA" has joined the game"

"Wilbursoot" has joined the game"

"Technoblade" has joined the game"

"Tubbo_" has joined the game"

"Ranboo" has joined the game"

"...shit."