Big Brother Wilby

(Tw: mild cursing (one word), small argument, Techno is bad at feelings, talk of someone being dead)

(A/N: Hey! Sorry for the break in schedule early on, school's been stressing me out a bunch. Ill keep trying to maintain it though!)

Wilbur, unlike what most people thought, was not human. He hid it in order to avoid the unfortunate prejudice that just comes with being a hybrid, which he was all the more grateful for when he discovered the admin of his new server despised hybrids.

Hiding his traits didn't matter. It only made things worse. Made him hurt his baby brother, and caused him to be absent when his baby bird needed him the most. While he didn't mind his spectral self, he would prefer it if it didn't watch his brother be abused and forget it ten seconds later.

Only his family, his flock, knew about his traits now. They're all he has left. But he can't help but wonder where his baby brother's sprit went, because he certainly never ended up in Limbo.

He probably ended up someplace better than that. Prime knows he deserves it.

In the corner of his eye as he's walking, his attention is grabbed by a familiar red, and so he goes towards it. "Techno! Hey, did you catch up to that Grian guy?"

Techno looks back at him, and something was off about his outfit. Looking closer, Wilbur realizes. He wasn't wearing the necklace they both wear to remember Tommy by.

"Techno? Why... why aren't you wearing Tommy's necklace?" Techno grimaces slightly, or well, as much as Techno CAN grimace, in response. "I... don't need it." Wilbur takes a step back in shock. "You 'don't need it'? You don't need to remember our baby brother and the hell we put him through?"

Techno sighs softly. "Wilbur, that isn't-" Wilbur scoffs, cutting Techno off. "No! You don't get to talk to me after saying shit like that and pretend it's fine! I- no, no, I'm done. I'll see you later, but I can't look at you right now." Techno nods slowly, and Wilbur walks away.