Girl(whining sleepily)- Let me sleep nah.

Boy(sternly)- Choco get up or else I will not talk to you.

The girl woke up with a jerk.

Girl(crying face)- No, you can't do this Mani.

(Yes, they are none other than our Manik and Nandini)

He chuckled seeing her face and said,

Manik- It was just a trick to wake you up (and winked at her)

Nandini(angrily)- You stupid idiot jerk.

And she started beating him with her small hands. He chuckled, held her hands and stopped her. Then he held his ears, made a puppy face and said,

Manik(M)- Sorry na Choco I am really very sorry. I won't say like this again.

Nandini(N)- Promise?

M- Nandu Promise.

She hugged him tightly, kissed his cheek and said,

N- Good morning Mani.

M- Good morning Choco.

And kissed her forehead.

(Don't get confused as I mentioned they have grown up together so they are more than comfortable around each other. Hugs, cheek kisses, forehead kisses are common between them)

M- Today is our first day of second month of College you remember na?

N- Ya ya I remember. You go down I am coming after freshening up.

M- Okay.

And with this she left for washroom and he went downstairs.

It was their daily routine. He used to come to wake her up and then do breakfast with Murthys and leave for college together.

 He used to come to wake her up and then do breakfast with Murthys and leave for college together

(Her bathroom)

(Her walk-in closet)

Nandini took a shower, came out and got ready in a black oversized tee and denim shorts. She applied moisturizer, mascara,  cheeks and lip tint, wore earrings and white sneakers, took her bag and left the room.

 She applied moisturizer, mascara,  cheeks and lip tint, wore earrings and white sneakers, took her bag and left the room

(Her outfit)

She came downstairs and saw Raman reading newspaper sitting on the sofa and Manik was talking to Ishita. She came towards Raman hugged him from back, kissed his cheek and said,

N- Good morning papa.

Raman(Ram)- Good morning princess.

He kissed her forehead and pulled her beside him. She kept her head on his shoulder and he started stroking her hairs gently.

Ishita fake coughed from behind and said,

Ishita(Ishi)- Hum bhi hai yaha pe.

N(playfully)- Papa kuch jal raha hai kya.

Ram- Hai mujhe bhi smell aa rahi hai.

Ishi(angrily)- Ha ha uralo meri mazak tum dono baap beti. Meri to koi parwa hi nahi hai is ghar mein(grumpily).

N- Areh meri pyaari mumma to ruth gayi. Acha acha sorry (and she hold her ears). Good morning mumma (and kissed her both cheeks).

Ishi(smilingly)- Good morning bacha (and kissed her cheeks). Acha acha chalo sab breakfast karlo Raman aapka office hai Manu aur Nandu ko bhi to college jana hai.

N(excitedly)- Mamma aaj breakfast mein kya hai.

Ishi(chuckled)- Tere or Manu ke favorites. Aloo ke parathe, masala dosa aur cheese sandwich.

M and N together- Really mumma.

Ishi(smiled)- Ha ha really ab chalo nahi to khana thanda ho jayega.

N(grabbing Manik's hand)- Chal Mani jaldi chal.

M(with same excitement)- Ha ha chal.

Raman and Ishita smiled seeing their bond.

Ram- They look cute together(admiring them who were now laughing at something).

Ishi(smilingly)- Yes.

Ram- I wish they stay like this together forever.

Ishi(sighed)- I also wish but I am scared what if Nandu never realise about her feelings towards him. What if she starts loving someone else. What if they drift apart.

Ram- Don't worry Ishu it will never happen and if it ever happens na then Manu's love will pull her towards him.

Ishi- I wish and pray that she realises her feelings.

Ram- Don't worry she will. Now you smile and lets go mujhe office bhi jana hai.

With this they entered the dining room and sat on the huge dining table. Raman and Ishita sat together opposite to Nandini and Manik.

(I forgot to mention this before, they have many servants in their house but breakfast is always cooked by Ishita as they love her food. And also in both Murthy and Malhotra mansion there is an elderly servant who is working since Raj and Raman were kids. I will introduce them when needed)

The servant served their breakfast. They were about to take a bite when the heard a voice from the entrance.

Person- Humare bina breakfast?

Seeing the person Nandu jumped in happiness and ran to the person and hugged the person tight.

N- I missed you ......

_______________

Finally done with first chapter.

So guyz how was the chapter? Did you like it?

Did you like Manik and Nandini's bond?

What about Manik's bond with Ishita?

Who was the person whom Nandu missed a lot? Any guesses?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

I am working on the next chapter and will update very soon.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_