Wandering in a frolic of its own

Taehyung POV:
I got everything ready and packed up with the help of hyung so I was set to take the food to Yoongi hyung.

Jin hyung made me take the driver so I sat at the back happily and got all giddy to see hyung again.

The car ride wasn't that long but it felt like it was.

Once we arrived I thanked the driver and told him to wait out for me.

He smiled and even asked if he should accompany me to which I declined.

I walked inside the hopsital - Seoul grand National hospital...only Elite, smart individuals get in this place and that fact that my Yoongi hyung was in here made me feel like a proud mother.

I walked up to the receptionist and smiled. She smiled back and said "How may I help you?" I liked her friendliness. "Hi I'm just hear to meet Yoongi hyung".

She gave me a confused look and said "Yoongi hyung?" I face palmed and realised that I should have used his work name.

"I'm sorry, what I meant was I needed to see Doctor Min. Is he here? Can you take me to his office?"

Her smile dropped and she looked at me, she looked me up and down and I felt really awkward it was as if she's was examining my compatibleness.

I raised my brow at her before she spoke "Why do YOU need to see Doctor Min? This isn't some blind date spot, you're at the wrong place move."

Woah woah woah! I was ready to throw hands with this woman.

"Excuse me! First of all stop judging me, second of all I am an important person and third of all I have every right to complain against you. Is this how you treat everyone? Pathetic! Do you even know who I am?"

Okay so I may have gone overboard but like did I care? Not really. This woman was a receptionist why was she acting like she was the one who took the medicine course?

Before she could say anything a tall guy approached me. He motioned her away and she just rolled her eyes.

"So pretty are you in need of Doctor Min?" I nodded, beat red from the compliment.

This tall dude just smiled at me and it wasn't a creepy one he seemed nice.

"Well he's in the office, I can take you...I was just going down to get food for us because he said he forgot his lunch and had wayyyy to much going on to get something to eat. So I offered to grab him some".

I smiled at this guy, he was probably hyung's friend and he was taking good care of hyung too. I had nothing to worry about.

"Actually I brought food for him, I knew he forgot so I popped down to give him some since I was bored anyways. In fact there's enough to go around. Lead the way?"

The man smiled at me and began walking as I walked besides him.

I didn't forget to give the annoying receptionist a dirty look before I left though.

The woman was too stunned to speak.

"So what's your name?" He asked me.

"My names Taehyung."

He smiled and said "Well I'm Bogum and you have a very pretty name Taehyung.

I smiled at his compliment and said "No one's ever said I have a pretty name thank you".

He replied with a "Really? Well then I'm glad to be the first".

I smiled happily, he was so sweet.

Me and the tall guy walked not too far until we approached a white door.