Almost...the faultless soulmate

Namjoon POV:
We walked back into the house the next day. Want to know why? Well because there was a storm and Taehyung's parents lived on the other side of Seoul so it was a long drive. The storm wouldn't have allowed us to get home in one piece.

We felt very guilt leaving Jungkook home alone and plus we couldn't contact him so we really hoped he was okay.

The second we got in Hoseok shouted for Jungkook and we got no response. The fact that I had been living with Yoongi hyung for almost forever I had the same instincts as him.

Before Yoongi hyung could panic I ran upstairs to check up on him and the others followed me. We knocked on the door of his bedroom and we got no response.

We slowly walked in and I was very surprised to see the scene in front of me. I felt Yoongi hyung's emotions and he was very angry. I held his hand from besides me and the other was held by Taehyung.

With the amount of noise the five of us were making it woke Jungkook and whoever was in bed with him up.

Yoongi hyung calmly spoke "you have ten minutes to get yourself downstairs...Jungkook and you". He pointed at the alpha. "You have 2".

With that he walked off and me and Tae joined him. I heard Jimin yell a "that's my best friend". Only for Hoseok to drag him away and call him a pain in the ass.

Taehyung obviously sulked after that. "JIMIN I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND". Jimin looked at him clearly confused and then he realised.

"TaeTae you are my best friend what makes you think otherwise?" Taehyung gave him the 'are you for real' look and Jimin just shrugged.

So do you know what my mate did to my brother? He tripped him. He fucking tripped him and I couldn't be anymore prouder.

Jimin is a B R A T!!!!

Well he can be a brat. The fight between the two of them was just amusing to watch. But I still had a very pissed of Min Yoongi to take care of.

Eventually, Jungkook and the alpha came down together. I whispered to Yoongi hyung to let me handle it and he nodded knowing I was calm and collected in these situations.

"So Min Jungkook care to explain why you have an alpha in your bed?" Jungkook just looked down and blushed.

"Well I'm...." The alpha was about to speak but I cut him off. "Was I talking to you? NOPE! So don't intervene". The alpha looked scared.

Jungkook eventually spoke startling us all. "He's my mate...Ken and I was scared last night so I asked him to come over. It's all my idea not his."

Jimin fell back into Hoseok dramatically. "Oh my gosh oh my heartu". He then composed himself and walked over to Jungkook. He held his shirt tightly and spoke. "How dare you not call me?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sassed back. "Because you wouldn't pick up, now get off me". He pushed Jimin away.

"I have every right to call whoever I want over. Understand that and stop stressing me out. Ken and I did nothing wrong...HES LITERALLY MY SOULMATE".

Now Yoongi hyung was pissed. He knows he has no right to be, but LIKE over protective brother things.

Yoongi POV
I was beyond furious because Jungkook did not just talk back to us hyungs but he also did it very rudely.

So I took a deep breath ready to scold him. "Min Jungkook sit back down and stop talking back. The reason why we are asking this is because you were home alone with him, if we were here it would be a different matter. We are saying this for your own benefit. Does it look like Hyungie enjoys scolding you?"