It's probably a mistake.

Yoongi POV:
I was angry, yet at the same time I had to make sure Jungkook was okay. My baby brother went through so much and here I am adding onto his pain. IF only I had been there to decide that Kim Seokjin wasn't the right partner for my kookie he wouldn't be like this.

My anger just increased every second and I knew I was scaring my omega. The thing with me and joon is we both add onto each other's anger since we're both alphas. With Tae it was getting hard to remember he would be frightened. He released his sweet scent to calm me and it only added to my anger.

HIS brother was the cause of this, because of HIS brother my brother was hurt and in pain. I growled at Taehyung and he was in tears by now. With a low and deep voice I said "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Right. Now."

No questions asked he took deep and heavy steps out of the room. With that I fell to the floor and asked for assistance. My coworkers came through and took care of my brother.

I only watched as they added more needles into his body and putting him on drips. It scared me because now no one could stop me from killing the man that hurt my brother and I didn't want to lose my brother or joon yet.

After calming down I realised how strong Taehyung's emotions had gotten. Maybe they were already this strong but I couldn't feel them since I too myself was angry. I thought back to everything I said to him and felt guilty.

However, one glance at my brother and that regret faded away. I mind linked Namjoon and instantly he replied. "Hyung Iv been trying to reach you, what happened? Why were you so angry?" I explained everything missing out the details about a new found mate though. Namjoon was angry now too. He himself had a younger brother and he treated Tae like his own too. So imagine what Namjoon would do. He informed me he's coming around and I agreed. It was the end of my shift anyways. I walked out ready to go into the rooms to change from my scrubs to some joggers and I saw him.

He was silently sat on the hospital waiting chairs, which by the way were so uncomfortable, with tears falling from his eyes. He made no movement to stop them or wipe them away.

I didn't want to see him like this but I turned a blind eye to it. It really was fucked up. Heck! This entire situation was.

I reluctantly walked away from him and to the changing rooms and I felt his stare. Maybe he was conflicted as to why I had kissed him so rough and with so much passion then the next second told him to get out. Or maybe the tears were from the loud shriek of his best friend...or worse enough...both.

I came back and I had gotten a message from Namjoon that he was here. He came right outside of Jungkook's room and stood there waiting for me. Then I got worried, what if he sees taehyung? What if he reacts badly to it? What if he yells at him more and breaks him further?

I ran to the corridor Jungkook's room was in and all I saw was Namjoon waiting for me, I'm guessing Tae left? Namjoon saw me and a bright smile appeared. I couldn't help it, I needed his warmth so I ran to him. Usually running in the corridors is only for an emergency but I class this as one. So deal with it.

I ran to him and he immediately caught me. Yes, I was an alpha but me and joon agreed that he was more dominant than me. I also felt that it was okay to show your "weak" side.

I was hugging joon tightly. His scent calmed me down that smell of citrus was driving me crazy. I cling onto him like a koala. Eventually he pulled me out of the hug and spoke. "So what's happening? Will Jungkook be okay?" I sighed. "Joon I don't know, he should be. But his body was already too weak to begin with. Most omegas can fight it off. Jungkook...maybe not. He's both mentally and physically weak at the moment. I'm scared joon."