You can't give up without putting up a fight

If you don't normally look at the picture at the top PLEASE DO THIS ONE TIME. This fanart (not by me...creds to owner) is my all time favourite it's so cute!!!!

Hoseok POV:
You see we hyungs are like not the definition of OLD but we aren't YOUNG either. We are somewhere in between.

At least I am, sometimes I pass by Yoongi hyung and he's just sleeping and then sleeping some more. So I'm young he's old. End of. Also let's not talk about joon. Sometimes he's breaking everything and acts younger than Jungkook, then the next minute he's all serious and Scary.

The reason why I'm saying this is because...well JUNGKOOK IS ENERGETIC AS FUCK! This new him is anyways.

Let me kindly explain. We were all just lazing about, I cooked whilst Jimin stared at me....like literally just stared. I asked him why and he just shrugged and said "you're hot!" And walked out.

The fuck is wrong with some people in this house? I wasn't complaining though. I continued to cook until I felt hands around my waist.

AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JIMIN. Then I smelt an alpha - SPECIFICALLY NAMJOON. I turned around with a big ass knife in my hand and he pulled away startled. "Joon I FUCKING know I'm hot but keep your hands to yourself. I'm your brother's mate for gosh sake". 

Joon looked traumatised possibly a lot more since I had a knife in my hand. "Hobi...YOU! I thought it was TAE. What the fuck are you doing in here?"

I looked at him clearly unimpressed. "I'm walking the fish! Can't you see?" He looked puzzled then spoke again. "How can you walk a fish....oh" realisation hit him like a truck.

"Dumbass! I don't understand how we are best friends!" I spoke to him as I turned around to cook again.

"It's cause you love me...NOW TELL ME WHERE TAE IS".

"Up my ass". I said as I chopped the chillies.

"That's Jimin's job, Tae should be up mine". He winked as I screamed "hajimaaaa!"

Jimin was laughing as me and joon continued to argue. Yoongi hyung had a smirk on his face and Tae came done looking all warn out and limping. I don't even want to know why.

The second he came down Yoongi hyung asked if he was okay. "Bubs how are you feeling now? Can you walk? I'm sorry baby Joon and I were a little rough last night".

Finally Joon saw his Tae and he went to hug him. As Jimin spoke. "Nah hyung hush! I don't want to hear what my brother and you did to my soulmate. Keep that to yourself." Jimin looked scarred.

I smirked and tried to pull their leg. "Is that why I heard such daunting sounds?" Taehyung sat on Yoongi hyung's lap and yawned.

"Maybe that was you and chim. You couldn't have heard us hyung the walls are sound proof." Then he went back to laying his head on hyungs shoulder acting as if what he said was nothing.

The three of them laughed as me and Jimin went bright red. "Jokes on you last night we ONLY slept." Then Jimin walked off and I went back to cooking the now burnt food. GREAT!

Authors POV:
What Hoseok was TRYING to say before he went off on a tangent was that Jungkook is ENERGETIC. Wait we established this! Okay so Jungkook walks into the house like he owns it. He kind of does. Anyways he bangs the door and smiles widely.

"HYUNNGGGGGGSSSS!!!" You know the annoying way you say something? That's how he addressed his 'hyungs'.

Once they all came to sight he smiled even wider. "The fuck is up with you kook? Why are you yelling?" Was what Jimin said.