((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))

Start from the beginning

 Lady dahlia mocked, how much of a social beating can this girl take before she finally respects herself. I could tell nobody here actually liked enisha the same way ezra, alissa and the rest like me, they were merely sucking up to her with some little hope that they could have close relations with the imperial family.

They all looked at me hoping for some response but I wasn't going to give them anything, two can play this game. The second round of food was about to be served but before that more tea was served in the meantime, the maid who served my tea spilt the whole tea kettle on me purposely might I add, the tea was still boiling and it hurt badly.

"Aww, I'm so sorry I'll discipline that maid once all this is over, I hope you're not hurt though," Enisha said, she covered her mouth and snickered, the other ladies whispered amongst themselves possibly waiting for me to burst into tears.

Normal POV

"I'm not hurt thanks for your concern, but from the way, you sound it's as if you were hoping that I would be hurt, "Bella said her mood turning stoic. The ladies dropped their hands and ceased their whispers, they all turned to enisha who herself was frozen.

"H-how dare you speak to the princess that way?!?!"Lady Croften yelled.

"Oh no I mean no offence it's just my dad always tells me to take care of myself and here I am with a scald on my hand if not for the glove I wonder how bad the burns would be. . . .oh and uncle hart he'd be worried sick he always did check up on me it would sadden him if he found out that I was hurt" Bella said she eyed the ladies who all shrivelled in their seats.

"W-why are you bringing the marquis into this, you wench!"Lady croften yelled she slammed the table as she sprung from her seat, "Shh sit down you moron"One of the ladies tugged Lady Croften.

"Uh? Well, my mother is his younger sister so that would make me his niece wouldn't it, I would just hate bringing such news to my caring uncle"Bella said, she wiped her fake tears her performance was so believable it almost made her barf.

"W-well how about this you can go home early and I'll send some ointment to you tomorrow that should help with the scald"Enisha offered obviously succumbing to her defeat.

"I thank your highness for your consideration, but my father always imports high-class aspharian ointments for me so you don't need to trouble yourself," Bella said but what she truly meant was"My father is the richest man in the whole empire keep your low-class cosmetics away from me".

She got up from her seat and curtsied to enisha before walking out of the garden.

"How dare that-"

"Shut up!"Enisha yelled

"Enisha did I do anything wrong-"

"That's princess enisha to you, what was i thinking of inviting the daughter of a low born count to my distinguished gathering, you couldn't even do anything right"Enisha yelled, Bella heard her whole tantrum and merely laughed at her stupidity.

She got to the main entrance when she spotted a tall female figure, her hair as black as a raven's feather and a faint scar across her nose but what made her stand out was the imperial family's trademark. . . .her ruby red eyes. . . 

. . . .The Crown Princess Julianna Mianez Hyperion

"Greetings to the Golden star[heir to the throne] of Hyperion!"Bella immediately bowed, the crown princess was the first child of the empress before she passed away, she had proven herself worthy beyond a shadow of a doubt and was crowned as the heir on her 16th birthday[she is currently 21], On the night of her 18th birthday, an assassination attempt took place and in an attempt to protect the Queen[The second wife after the empress]she got her now-signature scar.

"At ease, what's your name?"Julianna asked, "Responding to your highness, I am Bella Swift, daughter of Count Swift" Bella replied.

"Ah~ you're that old man's daughter, he's a good man I've had the honour of working with him, where may I ask are you coming from?" She said

"I was invited by the Second princess, Enisha to a tea party but her maid spilt hot tea on my hand and i had to leave early so I could apply ointment, "Bella said, she tried to use this as an excuse to rat enisha out for her offence.

"Does that girl ever know how to behave?. .  .*sigh* If she hasn't already i apologize on her behalf"Julianna bowed, not the usual ladylike curtsy but a bow that a knight would give, she had the trousers and sword in its sheath she almost looked like alissa during her sword training.

"Please your highness I'm not worthy of this gesture, I'll excuse myself first then," Bella said, she curtsied and headed for her carriage before speeding off.

Julianna waved goodbye but soon dropped her hand and went to the garden, she met enisha and the other ladies giggling and laughing, she got to enisha and before anyone could greet her.

"Enisha come with me!"She commanded, "H-hey let me go"Enisha yelled struggling to get free from Julianna's grip but she wouldn't budge, she dragged enisha to the furthest side of the garden out of the ladies' view.

"Enisha *Korien Hyperion, what the hell do you gain from bullying others?"She yelled

"Ugh is it because of that nobody bella, why do I a princess have to bow to her will she's just. . ."

"Don't even complete that statement, it seems you don't realize what her father is capable off, he holds 10+% of our nation's revenue in the palm of his hands and if he decides to leave to another empire we can't stop him, he has connections to all the largest empires in this world, if anyone could commit the largest act of treason it would be him!"Julianna screamed.

"I d-didn't know..."

"You better know now, I respect count swift but I also fear what he is capable of, so dig your brain out of your prideful ass and see the bigger picture."

Julianna released enisha and stormed off ignoring all the greetings from the other ladies, enisha stumbled back to her seat before weakly sending everyone off. She had just realised her mistake and what she had done but Julianna was not the woman she feared rather it was . . . . . . . . .]

To Be Continued. . . . .

*Korien is Old Hyperion language{Egrheil[eager-hale]} for star.

Egerheil is what hyperion used to be called before it was an empire, hyperion as an empire is similar in structure and size to Europe. But before, hyperion wasn't an empire it was a continent called Egerheil which had six kingdoms:

Hylospir[hai-lo-spear]

Bektri[bek-tree]

Knefdar[Nef-dar]

Evenspur[even-spohr]

Lokrim[Lock-rim]

Fresrim[fres-rim]

They were eventually united in the year 837 to form Hyperion.