Chapter 38 - Italy

Time goes by very quickly

And I can't believe that it's today.

Yes! Today where me and my parents will fly back to Italy and I'm so excited to see again my Uncles and Aunts and allllll my cousins. Ten to be exact.

Sighing, school ends well and I could say that I'm happy even Sabrina and I will going to miss each other.

I was over the moon before the break, because my painting won first place. I can't believe it though, because all who joined the competition were great too. Their paintings were all breathtakingly beautiful but I'm not the one who judged, so I think my opinion doesn't count. Nevertheless, I can't say that it was bias because I didn't mention my true name, just my Pseudonym, so I think I could tell that my work captured all the Judges's heart and that's what matters to me.

Funnily enough, one of the judges wanted to buy my painting when they display it on the gallery, but I didn't allow that to happen.

Heck no!

It's Ace and I'm indeed planning to keep it.

Sue me but no one could have it, than me.

When my parents saw my painting, Mama squealed like a teenager and showered me with wonderful praises, while my Papa, sadly to say, didn't talk afterwards but Mom told me to not worry. Then, a day after, we were all good again.

Sometimes I can't understand my father's mood towards my opposite sex. Well, I'm almost 18, and he needs to understand that I'm a almost a lady that have some crushes too, right?

Anyway, speaking of Ace, he's always been so sweet and caring towards me. After the abduction, everyday and everynight, he always had time to talk to me over the phone, facetime me or even come to our house but now through the main door and not on my window, informing him that my Papa knew it when he visited me last time.

Honestly, I'm so confused about our relationship, because he's so sweet and act like an overprotective boyfriend but he never ask me to be his girlfriend. Though, I like our relationship, still I'm so curious about the feelings to be in the relationship with label. I mean, I know some people doesn't matter this kind of stuff but for me I want to experience it, especially with Ace.

But the question is am I ready to label our relationship if ever he asks me to his girlfriend?

And that is one of my predicament because soon, my father will start on training me; the Mafia, our businesses.  And him? Surely, Alejandro will do that too and if we enter the girlfriend-boyfriend relationship, I'm not quite sure if it will turn out well.

But who knows what the future holds?

I think it doesn't matter if we are facing great responsibility, what's important is how the two of us will hold on each other to keep our relationship alive, right?