Chapter 13 - nobody mess with a Moretti

"Thanks Pierre

"Thanks Pierre." Antonia cheerfully said after she steps outside the car.

"Welcome, Signora."

Few minutes after Pierre disappeared, she got a glimpse of a black bike that parked not so far from her and she knew that it's Gabriel. And since it is still early, she crossed where he is, in quick pace.

"Boo!"

Antonia tried to frighten him but Gabriel already sensed her, aside from the fact that her scent filled his nose as she approaches him.

"You can't frighten me, Toni."

"Atleast I tried, anyway how are you today?" She replied to Gabriel who still sitting on his bike while scanning her, she's wearing a dark blue plaid skirt that reached until mid thigh, showing off her long and smooth legs that was so distracting that caused him to swallow audibly. She wore a dark blue wedges and white jumper that enhance her beauty and innocence and her golden blonde hair is being pulled back in high ponytail.

All in all, she's indeed breathtaking, he said mentally.

"Gabriel are you alright?" Antonia asked because it seems like Gabriel was in his own world for sometime.

"Oh...sorry, what is it again?" He asked while his face starting to turn into red. He cursed mentally as to why everytime she's near, it's either he cannot think straight or a lot of scenes of her, starting to build inside his head.

"I asked if you're okay, are you still in pain?"

"No, I'm good, thanks to you." He replied as Antonia smile because learning he's fine brought relief to her chest.

But after few seconds, Gabriel looked at her in grave manner. She immediately feel so tense because maybe he will ask her now, about what happened that night.

"Well, since I don't have any chance to ask you before, I think now is the right time, so how did you beat those men?" He asked without hesitation, straight to the point.

"Well, I know self-defense." She replied instantly, without breaking away from his piercing silver-eyes, but it seems like Gabriel wasn't convinced with her answer.

"You beat 5 men who are way taller than you, and before I could closed my eyes I saw how you threw a knife and hit the guy on his shoulder, like a ninja." He said in a matter of fact tone, that leaves her mouth slightly open and before she could answer him, the bell rings and the two just decided to continue this unfinished conversation later.

While walking, the two was the center of attention, but they just ignored it and since they have same subject, Gabriel wait for her while she's taking her things inside her locker but someone came to greet her.

"Hello Nia, oh, I didn't know that someone is waiting for you." Sabrina remarks when she noticed that Gabriel was patiently waiting for her.

"Well, Gabby this is Sabrina my bestfriend and Sab this is Gabriel." She said before closing her locker.

The two said 'hi' to each other and since Sabrina have different class, she just whispered something to Antonia that they will talk about him, later.

Antonia and Gabriel then walk towards their first period but when they entered their room, Britney and her company already sits on their chair with their eyes glaring at her. And the intensity increase more when they realized that Gabriel walked with her.

Gabriel and Antonia choose to ignore their heated gaze and just take their seat.

Gabriel then put his arm at the back of Antonia's seat while Antonia was busy in writing something on her notebook. That enraged Britney more, because not only she took the limelight from her, she has taken also Gabriel's attention.

While fuming, Mrs. Gomez entered the class and started her lesson right away, and once she's done, she greets Antonia and Gabriel on how's going on, which the two replied that everything was just fine and then gave them a book that they need to study for the competition.

"See you at lunch."

"Ok, Gab see you." Antonia then went to girl's bathroom and once she entered, her back was being push against the wall and the person responsible?

Britney and her company.

"Hello B*tch, do you think you can escape my wrath after you take everything from me?" Britney snarls at Antonia who was being restrained by her friends.

"Take everything from you? As far as I remember, it was given to me in a silver platter, and please don't call me b*tch, I'm not a dog, unlike those who cornering me like you." She retorted before giving them a cold stares, and before Britney could raised her hand to slap her, Antonia effortlessly tossed those who are restraining her, then grabbed Britney on her throat and strongly slammed her against the cubicle's door.

"HELP ME NATALIA!" But before Natalia could pounce at Antonia, she swiftly raised her leg, giving her a back-kick on her stomach, that earned a deep-throated sound from her as she doubled over and fell on the floor.

"Listen here, you Mother-fudger-daughter-of-hades, this would be the last time that your dirty hand will touch me, because the next time you ever touch even a single strand of my hair, you will be out! don't make me! I can send you and your army at the underworld anytime I want." She said in deep-cold voice, that everyone inside the girl's bathroom feels the shiver, that run quickly on their aching body.

When Antonia saw their trembling lips and fearful eyes, she let her go and looked at them for one last time.

"Remember this, nobody mess with a Moretti!" After that Antonia take her bag on the floor while fixing her disheveled hair and then exit the bathroom like there's nothing happened, while Britney and her company immediately help each other to stand and then run outside like headless chicken.

Antonia on the other hand let out a deep sigh while walking as she didn't want to hurt them or else her cheerleading squad will be in compromise, so she just gave them a warning, but the next time that they repeat that, as she said, they will be all out.