Chapter 20 - I can wait

A week after the Basketball game, everything was back to normal

But not to Britney, Natalia and rest of her friends that turned their back and abondoned them on the night of their performance.

Guess what?

Well they were indeed kicked out of cheerleading squad.

How?

Well, two days after their successful performance, Mrs. Perez called Antonia to come to her office.

"I can't express how thankful I am for what you did, Ms. Moretti. Thank you."

"It's alright Ms. Perez, but I have some preposition before I continue to be the Captain, well first, I can't accept that Britney and Natalia will still part of my squad." She said sternly and straight to the point.

"What do you mean?" She asked in confusion that her big brown eyes glints under the light of her room.  Antonia locked her hazel eyes to her coach and then sighed because of disappointment, how she's so oblivious about Britney's b*tch*ness.

"I want them out, the five of them. I already prepared the letter certifying that they are no longer part of the cheerleading squad." Her eyes gets more bigger because of how serious Antonia was regarding that matter.

"I can't let them to just come and go, do what they want without any repercussion. Abondoning your members was like abondoning your child, and that what exactly they did to us and I can't let it slide." Antonia added before placing the letter to her table, waiting for her signature, but Mrs. Perez was little hesitant, and because of that Antonia shows her the video of Britney's planning of hurting her, but instead it's the other way around, which caused them so much trouble.

Mrs. Perez asked why she didn't inform her about the video, and she said that it's because she's hoping she will changed.

"Her attititude is getting worst to the point that she doesn't care about her member's well-being, and I can't let it to continue. It needs to end." She said with so much conviction that led her to sign the letter without blinking.

Happiness displays on her face, as she doesn't feel any regrets for what she did.

And she's not even care even her father is the president because her Papa would definitely intervene if her father will meddle into this matter.

This war started with herself and Britney and definitely should be ended between her and Britney only.

Meanwhile, Gabriel definitely became official part of the basketball team eventhough he has second thoughts, but because of coach and Luke's persuation, he agreed in the end.

And finally after his unselfish attitute and great performance that led them the victory, all his team mates started to warm up to him.

But first, they all apologized for being such a d*ck towards him, which Gabriel just shrugged off as he used to this attitude even before.