Chapter 34 - the rescue (part 1)

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Vladislav sneered towards the guy who's about to open Alessandra's cell

Alessandra on the other hand have tried to go as far as she can at the corner of her cell, as if by doing that, she could disappear in an instant from the scary man that look so frightening because of his tattoo, large frame and height. She feels like he could crush her just by using his pinky, that fat tears flows down on her already red cheeks. She sniffled loudly and whimpered absentmindedly when she saw that the man unlocked her cell successfully.

She felt so helpless and wish that her father and brother are with her. And because of tiredness and lack of sleep, she just chose to close her eyes and curled up like a ball while waiting for her fate.

But from that moment, Antonia fluttered open her eyes from her slumber and immediately straight up her body. And when she realized what's happening, she didn't waste any second to open her mouth.

"Hey! You! What are you trying to do huh? UGLY FACE!" Antonia yelled and glared at the man murderously. She knows exactly what she's doing and she's not afraid of him.

By taunting him she knows his attention will be diverted to her and would leave Alessandra alone.

No one will ever touch or harm Alessandra, she said to herself.

"YOU B*TCH!" the man spat angrily and started to move his feet towards Antonia's cell.

"Ow! Are you talking about me or yourself?" She said smugly at him, sending the man on edge and cursed at her.

"F*CKING WH*RE! I WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON SL*T!"

Vladislav shout and cursed, trying to stop the guy, but to his astonishment, Antonia winked at him and mouthed to not worry about her.

When the guy finally open her cell, she immediately grabbed the bread knife that she hide on her back and wait for the guy to attack her. Her face shows no emotion while looking at him, one of the things that she learned on her training.

"You look scrumptious B*TCH, and I will enjoy every inch of you SL*T!"

Alessandra and Vladislav cringed upon hearing his swords while Antonia pulled together her eyebrows because the more she looks at the guy, she couldn't stop herself to feel sick, the hell she will allow him to touch her even a single hair on her head.

"Over my dead body, UGLY FACE!" she said impassively without blinking and moving her body.

And the moment she said that, the man immediately lunged at her like a predator towards its prey.

Like a lion towards a gazelle.

But, that is so wrong because Antonia was never a prey.

She's a Moretti.

And without hesitation, she swiftly lowered her body to avoid his sudden attack and use the bread knife to cut his thigh before moving to his back and kicked him forward, sending him to the floor.