Take 45.1 - Our KickAss Submarine 2.0

Start from the beginning

Vikram sir finally says looking into his phone admitting sincerly– " well honestly...you two...that was on my mind on our way here...but not at the moment..,"and he adds with a little smile – " for now...I am just looking at google maps...waiting for them to tell me how far is this place..from home..so perhaps..rather than gymming behind walls..I could come here...on walks..jogs in the mornings...we did see a sign board for walks and trails...right there – right??"

Nikhil and Radha exchange a nod at that smiling a little – and Vikram sir finally adds – " not bad – 25 minutes – that's the time to my gym...so that means..officially from here on...my morning workout locations stands...changed...anyways...come on then...lets head in...and meet Khushi...I am quite curious...over what is it that she wants to say to us...to me...,"and he gestures them to begin walking in and so they do.

And while they are heading in – Radha exchanges a subtle smile with Nikhil as she winks at him as she whispers – "Niks...Looks like Khushi's choice of spot is working its wonder already! All the tension from Sir's shoulders or even ours for that matter after the discussion with the officials seem to have weared off – in a jiffy – right?"

Nikhil nods – " indeed...I feel quite relaxed..heading in which is a surprise for iv been such a bundle of nerves prior...ever since we stepped out the boardroom...."

Radha smiles to herself feeling extremely delighted within that she'd been able to convince Vikram Sir to come here with them to meet Khushi in the first place – and she continues to walk upfront – with the two basking in the beauty of the space around – quite keen to know that what was it that Khushi had to say – herself too!

A couple of minutes later – she gestures to the two that they gotta take this bend down the round to head to the lake area and they do and about three minutes later as they near on in – they collectively spot Khushi in far vision almost instantly and the sight makes them pause in their footsteps as Vikram sir asks surprised and zapped to Radha - " that's her..isnt it?? right there? leaning against that tree trunk...seated on a picnic mat with a picnic basket by her side???with calm written all over her face – as if she had nothing weighing her down in any sort of worry at all??????????????????"

seated on a picnic mat with a picnic basket by her side???with calm written all over her face – as if she had nothing weighing her down in any sort of worry at all??????????????????"