HUH?!

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to Ranboo sleeping on call.  He had probably fallen asleep soon after I did.  I ended the call so I could do some things without worrying about waking him up.  I texted him to let him know that I had to go do some stuff so he wouldn't worry.  I then got up and went to go shower.

I was feeling really gross after the stream yesterday because I had been sweating a lot and on top of that I had slept too so I felt even worse.  I took a long shower like yesterday and put on some baggy clothes.  You aren't supposed to wear your binder everyday and today was one of the days when I shouldn't.  I wore baggy clothes on those days and a sports bra so I wouldn't get hit extremely hard with dysphoria.  It still hit, as always, but it wasn't nearly as bad as just looking in the mirror after showering.

After I finally got dressed I went downstairs.  I was feeling good today.  I don't know why but I just was.  (OOOooooOoooOOooOOO sUsPiCiOuS) I decided to make some pancakes to keep the good mood.  I quickly made some and sat down at the table to eat.  When I was done eating I went to the kitchen and looked at random shit on my phone.  Soon Ranboo texted me.

Pretty Boi

whats your address?  i wanna send you somethin

Pepperoni Pizza 

*address*  thats sus but ok

Pretty Boi

:)

Pepperoni Pizza

also, WHY IS MY NAME 'PEPPERONI PIZZA'?

Pretty Boi

because you are hot and sometimes spicy ;)

Pepperoni Pizza

thats cheesy but ok

Pretty Boi

;)

By the time the conversation was over, my face was bright red.  I wasn't expecting THAT to be the reason I was 'Pepperoni Pizza' at all.  I didn't have mush time to think about this before Ryan texted the group chat with me and Amber.

Ry Guy

DUDES!  HE JUST SAID HE WAS VISITING NEAR HERE AND THAT WE COULD GO OUT!

Pretty Girl

WHO'S 'HE'?!?

Ry Guy

THE DUDE FROM THE MALL

Gay Bitch

HE ASKED YOU OUT?!?!  that's gay

Ry Guy

I AM GAY Y/N

Gay Bitch

THATS THE POINT

I laughed at Ryan's panic and went back to watching Tiktok.

Ranboo's POV:

I had woken up this morning at around 8 to my alarm.  I had forgotten why I had set it until I remembered the plan.  It wasn't going to work but Tubbo had insisted on me at least trying.  I mean, it was eating me up on the inside.

I quickly grabbed my phone to stop my alarm and got ready to text Y/n.

Pretty Boi

whats your address? i wanna send you somethin

Pepperoni Pizza

*address* thats sus but here ya go

Pretty Boi

:)

Pepperoni Pizza

also, WHY IS MY NAME 'PEPPERONI PIZZA'?

Pretty Boi

because you are hot and sometimes spicy ;)

Pepperoni Pizza

thats cheesy but ok

Pretty Boi

;)

I grabbed some of my stuff and called an Uber.  It was soon here and I told the driver where I wanted to go.  He started driving as I put in my earbuds and started to listen to music.  Soon we arrived and I got out.  It was all going according to plan.

Y/n's POV:

It was around 4 when I heard a knock on my door.  I didn't invite any friends over but maybe they had ordered food for me.  Maybe that's what Ranboo wanted to do?  Idk.

I walked to my door and opened it up.  Wait.

"RANBOO?!" I yelled.

"Hey Pizza!"  (THIS IS NOW YOUR NICKNAME!  I HAVE DECIDED!  DEAL WITH IT!)

"W-why are you here!?" I asked still shocked.  "U-um.  Come in I guess."

"I missed you!  So now I'm here.  Tubbo also kinda forced me to come," he answered while he rubbed his neck.

"That sounds like a very Tubbo thing to do," I laughed.  "But like seriously, why?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out later Pizza."

A/n:  AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M HERE YET AGAIN!  I AM SO SAD THAT THIS IS COMING TO AN END SOON BUT THERE WILL BE MORE RANBOO X READER SHIT!  HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT BITCHES!

(651 words)