Traveling!

Y/n's POV:

1 week later we had everything planned and we were ready to go.  We wanted to go down a week earlier to enjoy it and be able to spend more time away from our families.  We were also going to meet Ranboo too because he also wanted to spend more time in North Carolina.  We decided to rent out a house for us to stay in.  It was a cozy house that was around 10 minutes away from where the filming was going to be done.  We had gotten lucky with it. 

Ryan for some reason wanted to drive the whole way but I mean, I'm not complaining.  We had all packed about 2 suitcases each along with my PC and the rest of my setup.  Amber was in the passenger seat while I was in the back.  We blasted tons of Lovejoy and just screamed the lyrics for the first 2 hours of the trip.  We also made lots of tiktoks and even went live from my phone during the 3rd hour.  We didn't give away any information about where we were going.  I had ended the stream when we stopped at a gas station.

"Ok guys, go grab whatever snacks you want and use the bathroom.  There isn't another gas station that is on the way for the next hour," Ryan told us.

We all went into the station and used the bathroom before grabbing tons of snacks.  Amber bought 20 bags of chips, Ryan bought tons of chocolate and gum, and I bought 30 cans of soda.  10 of each of our favorites.  After paying we all hopped back into the car and continued to jam to music while stuffing ourselves with junk food.  

2 hours later we stopped again but this time we all got tons of french fries.  

We eventually arrived at the house we had rented.  I claimed the biggest room because we would be in there to stream a lot and we needed space for all of us.  I unpacked my clothes and put them into the dresser across from my bed.  I then put my tortilla blanket on the bed along with my big f/c bear that is in the background of all of my facecam streams.  We had even managed to get his head in the background when we had streamed from my phone on the way here.  I then got to setting up my pc again.  After Amber and Ryan had finished up they had come to help too.  We got it all ready in around 30 minutes.  After that we just decided to watch random things on Netflix until 3 am.  Maybe that wasn't the best choice considering I had to wake up at 5 am to go get Ranboo.  Why did he have to choose the nighttime flight?!

Ranboo's POV:

I had chosen to take one of the nighttime flights to North Carolina because of my terrible sleep schedule.  I had never really be able to sleep on a plane so I decided to choose one that would match up with when I was usually awake.  I was going to be landing at around 5:30 am EST and would probably be out by 6:00 am.  I had asked Y/n to pick me up from the airport.  I was so excited to meet him.  I don't know how tall he is so it will be interesting to compare our heights.  

I arrived at the airport and quickly went through security and all that stuff.  I then grabbed some food from a (insert some food place here because I'm to lazy to think of one) that was near my gate.  Almost right after I had finished eating it was time to board the plane.  I was not very excited for this considering I am very tall and will have to be cramped into a small space.  Once I got on the plane the flight attendants saw how tall I was and let me sit in the biggest seat.  I was grateful for that.  

The flight wasn't really that interesting.  I just kinda listened to music the whole time.  I listened to my "Traveling" playlist on spotify to mess with my fans.  I was sure to find something about this on twitter when I got off.  Honestly, it was probably all over twitter by now.

When I got off the plane I grabbed something to eat because we had landed earlier than expected and then went to go grab my bags.  At this point I was shaking with excitement and nerves.  I mean who wouldn't be when they were about to meet their celebrity crush!?  I quickly texted Y/n to ask where he was.  He said he was waiting at the baggage claim.  I was almost there.  

I got there and immediately started to look around for him.  I saw him standing in the corner.  I was so scared to go over to him but my excitement took over and I started running towards him.  That must have looked kinda scary.

"Y/N!" I yelled.

"RANBOOB!"

A/n: Hallo!  I hope you guys all had a great Christmas if you celebrate!  Mine was good!  I got bit by a dog but that didn't really matter considering I got a fricKING PC AND A FRICKING ELECTRIC GUITAR!  LIKE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  If your day wasn't that good then I hope tomorrow is better!

(901 words)