Small Confessions and Cuddling

Ranboo's POV:

The movie ended and I turned to Y/n to talk to him about it.  I looked at my shoulder and realized he was asleep.  I didn't want to wake him up so I just looked at Ryan and Amber.

"I'll just carry him to the car so he can get some rest," I told them.

"Sounds good!  We will try to be quiet on the way back.  It's only 15 minutes so we will be fine," Ryan responded.

"I brought my headphones so I will just listen to music," Amber added.

"Ok, cool," I said as I picked up Y/n.

We walked out of the theater and got some weird looks but it's not like I cared.  They didn't know anything for sure.  They honestly probably thought we were like best friends or something.

We got to the car and I set Y/n down in the seat and climbed in next to him.  Ryan got in the drivers seat and Amber got in the passenger seat.  Amber got out her headphones and started to listen to music.  She zoned out a bit later.

"So, Mr Boo, do you like my friend Y/n over here?" Ryan asked.

"U-umm," I stuttered while my face turned a bright shade of red.  He definitely knew the answer.

"I knew it!" they said.  It wasn't loud but was definitely excited.

"Oh god," was all I said.

"Sooooo, when are you gonna ask him out?" they asked.

"Probably never.  It's not like they would like me anyway," I responded.

"I will sit you down and bring Amber too and tell you all the ways I can tell he likes you too," Ryan stated.

"I still wouldn't believe you," I stated with a straight face.

"Then we are going to have this talk tomorrow.  I don't know when but we will have this talk," he said.

"Fineeeee."

We arrived back at the house about 10 minutes later.  I carried Y/n in and set him on his bed.  He was already wearing comfortable clothes that he had changed into after the challenge so I didn't have to change him and have to deal with that awkward explanation later.  I laid his head on his pillow and covered him up in a blanket.  I'm guessing he woke up because as I was walking out he said my name.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Can you stay with me please?" Y/n asked in the cutest voice ever.

I just blushed and walked back over to the bed.

"I need to go change," I said to him.

"Noooooooooooooooo," he whined.  

"I will be right back," I said as I left the room to change.

Once I was done changing I came back in.  Y/n was sitting up on his bed but still was definitely not fully awake.  When he saw me his eyes lit up.

"Boo!" he said excitedly.  "Come here now."

I crawled in next to him and laid down.  He laid his head on my chest and snuggled into me.  We both fell asleep right after.

A/n:  Hallo!  Sorry that it took so long to get this chapter out.  I went on a trip and kinda wanted to just enjoy it.  Someone asked me for money and they said they lost their wallet.  They were totally lying but it made me uncomfortable so I guess the trip was kinda bad.  OH!  I also went back into my name crisis I have been having.  This is great!  Woooo!  Also, I think the update schedule is gonna get more random so update might be more randomly spread apart just so you guys know.  Have a nice day/night!

(608 words)