Phasmophobia With Friends

Ranboo's POV:

I ended my stream and turned off my PC.  I thought about if it was the right choice to reveal my sexuality to my fans.  All of them were supportive when I announced it so I decided it was a good idea.  I guess there will now be a lot more people simping for me now that they know I am an unlabeled/gay man.  I quickly tweeted out that I was unlabeled but comfortable with being called gay so anyone that missed the stream would know.  I walked down to the living room to watch a movie and eat lots of ice cream.

Y/n's POV:

I started my stream and greeted chat.

"Heyo chat!  Today is some Phasmophobia with Amber and Ryan!" I announced as I switched my screen from 'Starting Soon' to Phasmaphobia.  We were already in the lobby and ready to go.  I unmuted and started talking to Amber and Ryan.

"Heyo guys I'm back," I said.

"HELLO LION'S CHAT!" Ryan screamed into his mic.  "IT'S A PHASMOPHOBIA DAY BITCHESSSSS!"

"Hiya Lion's chat!" Amber greeted very calmly compared to Ryan.  He was loud and she was not.  Sometimes we wondered how we all became this great of a trio.

A/n: If you missed it, Y/n's Twitch username is LionCraft.

We played a few rounds of Phasmophobia but really only messed around instead of actually trying to play the game the correct way.  We didn't feel the need to be serious on stream.  We were usually most chaotic there because we felt like there were people that supported us for who we were and it was nice.

I did my outro and ended my stream.  I had streamed for 4 hours.  It was a great 4 hours if you ask me.

I unmuted and said to my friends, "Hey guys!  I'm gonna go get some ice cream but I will be back to chat if you guys want too."

"I'm still available to chat," Amber responded.

"Cool.  What about you Ryan?" I asked.

"Oh,  I can't sorry.  I have to watch my annoying little sister since my parents are leaving to go out soon."

"That's ok Ryan.  See you later!" I said.

"Bye Ryan!" Amber shouted into her mic.  She always felt more comfortable during or right after streams.  She was always louder at those times.

"BYE BITCHESSSSSSSSS!" Ryan yelled.

He left the call and I left to go get ice cream.  I came back with a gallon of f/f (favorite flavor) ice cream and ate it while talking to Amber.

I finished about 1/4 of the gallon of ice cream and said goodbye to Amber.  I left the call and went downstairs to put away the rest of the ice cream.  I watched a mix of Youtube, TikTok, and Twitch until around 3 am.  I then scrolled through twitter until I fell asleep.

A/n: HEYO DUDES AND DUDETTES AND OTHERS :):):):):):):):):):):)  I hope you are enjoying this if you are reading it for some dumb reason.  aNyWaYs, i HoPe YoUr DaY iS gOiNg GrEaT aNd If It'S nOt ThEn I hOpE iT gEtS bEtTeR :):):):):):) <3

(527 words)