The Invite

Ranboo's POV:

I woke up around 11 am the next morning.  Like always, the first thing I did was check my phone.  I was surprised to find a dm on twitter from Mr Beast.  I quickly opened it up.

Hello Ranboo!  I have noticed that you are one of the biggest mcyt's out there right now and I was wondering if you wanted to participate in a challenge for $100,000.  All you have to do is find a partner that was not invited to this and bring them with you.  There will be a total of 50 other people, including their partners, if everyone agrees.  I will not be telling you or any of the other contestants what the challenge is so be prepared.  The meetup will be in North Carolina exactly 2 weeks from today.  I will tell you the details later if you respond with a yes.  Respond with you answer soon!

'Holy crap!' I thought.  'I'm gonna be in a Mr Beast video!'

I immediately responded with a yes and got to thinking about who I would invite.  I asked Tubbo if he got invited and he said yes.  He was going to bring his sister Lani who is also a streamer.  After thinking for a bit and asking some of my friends if they got invited and who they were bringing, I thought of Y/n.  They were a small streamer that probably didn't get invited.  Perfect!  I quickly messaged them on discord.

Ranboo

Hey!  I was wondering if you could be my partner for a Mr Beast video in North Carolina 2 weeks from today.

I got a response 15 minutes later while I was eating lunch.

LionCraft

Sure!  I'm confused why you are asking me but I am free then and totally up for it!  What is the video?

Ranboo

Cool!  He didn't tell anyone what the video is except for the fact that you could win $100,000.  I assume each of us will get $50,000 dollars if we win.

LionCraft

Ok!  Tell me the details when you know them!  Ttyl!

Ranboo

Bye!

I now had the perfect partner!  And Y/n will get clout from the video!  Win win for both of us!

A/n: Hallo!  Sorry this one is short.  I was supposed to update 2 days ago but my mind was like HELL NO!  Sorry about that.  I will try to update on a better schedule and write longer ones.  I hope you have a great day/night!

(415 words)