3 Am Trip To Target.

Y/n's POV:

It is like 2:30 am right now and we still haven't gone to sleep.  We are currently blasting my Lovejoy/Wilbur playlist while dancing in the living room.  We have way to much energy for this time of night.  

"Wait.  Dudes.  What day is it?"  I asked.  I had completely lost track of the days because of my terrible sleep schedule and all the things I have been doing.

"That's a good question Y/n," Ryan responded.  "I don't know."

"Let me check real quick," Amber said, reaching for her phone.  "October 30th."

"SHIT!"  I screamed.  "ARE WE EVEN GOING TRICK OR TREATING THIS YEAR??"

"HELL YEAH WE ARE!"  Ryan yelled back to me.  "FUCK!  I DON'T HAVE A COSTUME!"

"ME EITHER!"  Amber and I both screeched.

"YA KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BITCHES?!?!?"  

"3 AM TRIP TO TARGET!!"

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT TARGET

"WE ARE HERE BITCHES!!"  Ryan yelled.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  I screamed.

"WE HAVE TO MUCH ENERGY FOR THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!"  Amber yelled.

"YEP!"  Ryan and I screeched back.

We quickly jumped out of the car and started to walk inside.  I suddenly got a great idea.

"Dudes!  I'm gonna vlog this!"  I said to my friends.

"Hell yeah!"  They both responded.

I quickly got out my phone and started recording.  My phone luckily was fully charged because I remembered to charge it on the way here.

"Sup dudes!"  I said to start my intro.  "This is a vlog today!  I know, it's rare, BUT, it's 3 am and we are going Halloween costume shopping because we couldn't sleep.  ALSO!  Ryan and Amber are here."

"Sup bitches!"  Ryan said to the camera.

"Hiya!"  Amber said.

"Let's hope we don't get kicked out for recording,"  I whispered as we entered Target.

We headed to the costume area and started to look around.

"OH MY GOD RYAN!  YOU WOULD LOOK SO GREAT IN THIS!"  I whisper yelled showing him a maid dress outfit.

"I am so trying that on," he responded.

"It was a joke but ok!"  I said.

"Guys!  Look what I found!"  Amber said as she walked over with a costume in her hand.  It was a pirate costume that had a short dress and a sword that came with it.

"Oh you are so trying that on!"  I said.

"YEAH!"  Ryan agreed.

"Ok, now that you two have costumes we need to find me one,"  I stated.

"Yeah.  Let's split up and find you one,"  Amber suggested.

"Good idea,"Ryan said.

We all split up and went to different sections of the costume area.  We all soon met up again each with a different costume.

"Ok!  To the changing rooms we go!"  I said.

We all headed to the changing rooms and Ryan went first.  He came out in his maid dress and Amber and I burst out laughing.

"Shut up guys!  I look fabulous!"  He said.

"You are definitely getting that now!" I said.

"Absolutely!" Amber agreed.

Amber went next and came out in the pirate outfit.

"GIRL!  YOU LOOK SO GOOD!"  I quietly screamed.

"YEAH BITCH!  GET THAT!"  Ryan also quietly screamed.

"OK!" Amber said.

It was now my turn.  I decided to try on Ryan's suggestion first.  It was a pickle.

I walked out and immediately said "No."

"Oh, come on dude!  You look great!" he complained.

"No," I said once again. 

I decided to try on the costume I chose next.  We were recording all of this.  We just didn't talk to the camera that much.  We were having to much fun.  Anyways,  the costume I chose was a f/c dragon that was basically a onsie.

I walked out and Amber immediately said, "Mine is so much better."

"I'M A DRAGON!  PEW PEW BITCH!"  I said while doing finger guns at them.

"THAT LOOKS SO POG DUDE!"  Ryan said.  "GET THAT ANYWAY EVEN IF IT'S NOT WHAT YOUR GONNA WEAR FOR HALLOWEEN!  YOU COULD JUST WEAR THAT AS A ONSIE FOR SLEEPOVERS!"

"OK!  I'LL GET IT ANYWAYS!"  I responded, agreeing with Ryan.

"Mine is still so much better but do get that anyways," Amber said.

"Pog," I said, turning around and walking back into the changing room.

I quickly changed into Amber's suggestion and I must admit, her suggestion was pretty fricking good.  I walked out in Amber's suggestion.  It was a white unicorn with rainbow hair.

"GAY UNICORN!"  I shouted.

"HELL YEAH!"  Amber and Ryan yelled.

"I AM SO WEARING THIS WHEN WE GO TRICK OR TREATING!"  I screamed.

"YASSSSSSS!"  Amber yelled.

We picked up our costumes and quickly grabbed some bags to put the candy in when we went trick or treating and went to check out.  I payed for everything because I am a good friend (I forced them to let me pay) and we left.  We drove back to the house and went up to my room to start setting up wear we were gonna sleep.  After we set it all up we went and changed into our pj's.  We were tired due to going shopping for like hours so we tried to sleep.  Amber and Ryan fell asleep but I couldn't so I resorted to editing the vlog.  I was about half way through when Ryan woke up again.

"Still not asleep?"  He whispered.

"Yep."  

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Editing the vlog."  I responded.

"Pog.  I'm gonna try to sleep again."

"Have a good sleep," I said.

He made a small noise in response.  I heard him snoring again in about 2 minutes.  I finished editing the vlog around 7 am and quickly got it ready to post.  I then decided to attempt sleep again.  I fell asleep finally after staring at my ceiling for around 30 minutes.  Hopefully Ranboo would have responded to that dm when I wake up.

A/n: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY DUDE!!  WHY THE HECK ARE PEOPLE ACCTUALLY READING THIS?!?!  LIKE MY WRITING IS CRAP!!!  Writing 6 stories is hard.  I have like no ideas for 2 of them so I guess I am technically writing only 4.  ALSO!  THIS IS LIKE THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN!  *cries happy tears*  Welp, I hope you have a great day/night and don't fuck up your sleep schedule to much <3

(1039 words)