Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४

Mulai dari awal

The three of you talk about everything, all the things that's been going on at the compound while you were away. And you tell them everything that went down between you and Bucky. You've never eaten so many pancakes before. But this was like a gourmet meal compared to what you had been eating the last weeks. Hydra may have a lot of money, but they're not using it on a private chef.

"So I was thinking cocktails"

"Uh and a red carpet theme"

Wanda and Nat keeps throwing in ideas for your party, you sit quietly eating. Shaking your head with every idea they throw out there.

"Fine, you guys do the planning, and I'll be there"

"Well Nat shall we?" Wanda asks getting up from the table.

"Have fun with your lover boy" Natasha smirks. As they both leave the kitchen.

You stay in the kitchen cleaning up after the mess you've made. You take the remaining pancakes, decorating them with strawberries making a small heart on top of them. Then you walk into your bedroom. Loki is still sound asleep. You put the plate on your nightstand, cuddling up next to him. You place a gentle kiss on his forehead. His eyes slowly open up, smiling as he sees you.

"Goodmonring sleepy head" you whisper.He stretches his body, crawling on top of you. You grin as he leaves small sloppy kisses all over your face. "Someone's in a good mood today" He's still on top of you, and it seems like he has no intention of getting of you anytime soon. "I want to show you something"

"Do I have to get up from the bed?" He asks teasingly.

"It does require you leaving the bedroom yes" you smile as he sighs deeply. Getting more comfortable on top of you.

"Fine, but it better be worth it" he says quietly. Slowly sitting up. "You did this for me?" He asks referring to pancakes on the nightstand.

"I thought you could use some food"

"I'm a god y/n, I don't need food, I do it for pleasure. Like a lot of other things" he smirks. You push him down onto the bed.

"Oh so you don't need me, it's just for pleasure?" You ask teasingly. Trailing your fingers from his hair to his cheek. In one swift motion, he pins you to the bed, straddling you.

"You're my oxygen, without you I seize to exist. You're insane, yet keep me sane. You're both apleasure and a need. You're everything in between" he whispers, kissing your ear.

"Eat, and get dressed. I'm taking you out" you say demandingly.

"Ohh, getting eager now my love are we" he questions. You connect your lips, feeling his body tremble at your touch. Before teleporting across the room.

"Eat" you demand.

"If i was tied up I would think you were kidnapping me" Loki sighs. You have been driving for the past hour. You haven't told him were you're going yet. But before you were getting married you wanted him to know everything. All of the parts that made you exactly who you are. You stop the car just outside an old farm house. It was your parents old house, they would take you and Tony every summer. Until.. until the accident. You hadn't been there since the funeral. You step out of the car grabbing onto Lokis hand. As you walk towards the small lake. There's a picture of Tony and your father bathing in the lake while your mother is carrying you on her arm, in your pocket.

"Who's house is this?" Loki asks, looking at you.

You stay silent for a while, as a lump gets stuck in your throat. "It's my parents house, so technically it's me and Tony's house now. We just couldn't sell it, but we couldn't be here either." You explain. You sit down on a small bench. This way there's a perfect view over the lake as the sun is setting. "My parents  are buried here. We used to come here on the weekends, mostly with our mother. I haven't been here since the... the funeral"

Loki sits down next to you, as you let your head rest on his shoulder. "So It's true, Barnes was responsible?" He questions.

You look at him with red puffy eyes, as you nod your head yes.

"And Steve knew about it, but he didn't tell you?"

You nod once again.

"For so many years I didn't know what happened to my parents. One day they were here, and the next. I was all alone. Tony blamed himself for so many years, I didn't have anyone. So I went out looking for something to be a part of. I let my life fall into the wrong hands.." you continue. Lokis heart is breaking as you finally sit down and explain everything to him. He's seen a small part of it back at the TVA but hearing you talk about it. He finally understands. "Hydra has taken everything from me, my parents. My best friend, my own life."

You stop for a moment taking out a small hospital bracelet from your pocket. It's the one hydra had around your wrist, there was a tracking device in it, or there was. "I was thinking we could have a June wedding? Just like my parents. And when I marry you, I want to know that my past is behind me. Because all I know is that I want my past, my presence and my future to be you." You smile. You kneel at the ground digging a small hole beside your parents grave, putting the bracelet in there.

Loki grabs your hand. "You don't have to do that"

"I do. I can't live like this anymore, scared that every time I close my eyes, or something ruffles in the bushes, I'm gonna be right back there. This is me saying goodbye to the old y/n. Accepting the fact that everything happened." You say as you bury the bracelet. "I know that I'm probably not the woman you though you knew, and If you don't want to marry me, I get it"

Loki cups your jaw, he kisses you on the top of your head. "You are the strongest woman I've ever met, and to marry you will be the greatest privilege in my life" he sits next to you as you watch the sunset. You're finally free, all the trauma, all the pain. It now buried here next to your parents. The old y/n is buried here.

"Thank you for taking me here"

"Thank you for listening"