Chapter 11

Third P.O.V.

Astrid was sitting in the living room going through some papers when her phone rings. Everyone went quiet to listen. Astrid looks to see an old friends name.

"Max? What do I owe the pleasure of you calling me?" Astrid asks and Mikael and Silas look at Astrid alarmed.

"I need your help." Max said.

"And that would be what my dear friend?" Astrid asks.

"I need you to resurrect someone. Well four people to be exact. My son's." Max told Astrid.

That made Astrid sit up straight. Everyone who has super hearing also went very quiet but also telling the ones that don't have super hearing what was happening.

"Who killed my godson's!?!" Astrid exclaimed.

Max never told his son's that they have a godmother and he didn't intend to unless they ever meet Astrid.

"Michael and Sam Emerson, Alan and Edgar Frog and a girl named, Star. They killed all four of them." Max answered and Astrid saw red.

"I'll be there tonight." Astrid said before ending the call.

Astrid looks up at her family.

"How does he know about you being a witch?" Mikael asks.

"He's a vampire along with his son's. But they are way different. They burn in the sun, holy water affects them, they don't have a reflection, they fly and they are affect by garlic too. I believe that's everything." Astrid said.

"So basically like Dracula?" Lydia asks.

"Yes." Astrid said.

"Okay, you're not going alone. You know that right?" Silas asked.

"I know that." Astrid answered.

"Everyone pack your bags. I don't know how long were staying pack at least a month's worth of clothes." Astrid said and her kids run up the stairs.

-Time Skip-

Astrid and her family just arrived in Santa Carla. They were heading to the house that Astrid built long ago.

They all pick rooms and Astrid heads to Max's store.

"I'm looking for Max." Astrid told the woman behind the register.

"He's in his office. Follow me." The girl said and

"Mr, Max. Someone is here for you." The girl said and Max opens his office door.

"Astrid, my old friend. I'm so glad you and your day could come on short notice. Isabelle you don't mind closing for the night do you?" Max asks.

"I don't mind whatsoever." Isabelle said and Max and Astrid leave the store.

Astrid had Silas, Klaus, Edith, Derek, Castiel, Lydia and Malia with her. The rest were back at the house. Max lead them to a cave and they see four sheets covering what Astrid thinks are Max's sons.

"I'm so glad you could do this." Max told his friend.

"Anything for you. This my favor I owe you." Astrid answered.

Edith and Silas got next to Astrid and they held hands in a sort of triangle around the boys.

"Reduc quatuor fratres ad terram viventium. itaque in familiam suam redire possunt." The tree chant for a few more times.