Chapter 13

Third P.O.V.

Astrid was working in the garden when she hears Rebekah's car drive in. But she noticed another car a bit further away. Rebekah parks the car and they all get out.

"We got the stuff. But seriously mom. A pregnancy test." Lydia said and Astrid looks down.

"Sorry, but surprise." Astrid said with a smile.

"You're pregnant!?" The boys exclaim happily.

"I'm not sure yet." Astrid said and grabbed the test and went inside.

The siblings sat around and waited until their mother came out. When she did they all looked up at her. Astrid had the test in her hand.

"Are you pregnant?" Rebekah asks excited to see if her mother was pregnant.

"It's positive." Astrid said and her kids cheered happily.

"We're getting a new sibling!?!? Finally I won't be the youngest!!" Devin and Henrik exclaim together.

The girls all chuckle.

"You're going to have to tell dad and papa soon." Edith said.

(Just to clear confusion. Dad=Silas. Papa=Mikael.)

"I know dear." Astrid said.

"Hey, mom. Is it okay if we bring friends over?" Henrik asks.

"Of course. I'm glad you made a few friends." Astrid before going back inside.

"Can you drive us back into town again Bexs?" Felix asks.

"Of course." Rebekah said.

"I'll go with you." Lydia said before getting in the car.

"Let's go. Why don't you two help mom make dinner." Rebekah told Malia and Edith who instantly run inside.

" Rebekah told Malia and Edith who instantly run inside

Peter's outfit

Henrik's outfit

Henrik's outfit