Chapter 9

Third P.O.V.

Astrid walks downstairs into the kitchen to stark making breakfast.

"Can I help" Astrid hears and turns to see Peter.

"Of course." Astrid answers and Peter walks over to her.

The two work on breakfast not realizing that a few of the Lost Boys, Felix, Klaus, Mikael and Lydia were watching them. The Lost Boys and Felix have never seen Peter act this joyful before. Astrid turns and notices the little group.

"Come in you guys." Astrid said and Peter smiles at them as they walked in.

Soon breakfast was ready and Astrid smirks before putting her hands around her mouth.

"BREAKFAST IS READY. COME GET YOUR FILL BEFORE ITS ALL GONE." Astrid yells and all everyone hears is thundering footsteps.

Every morning it was a race to see who would be the first to the table. If any of them were first they would get to spend a day with Astrid. There was no rules. So some of them would be coming to the table with bruises or scars or broken bones or blood running out of their bodies. Astrid explained everything to Peter, Felix, the Lost Boys and Kai which they actually thought was cool.

Since Peter was the first downstairs he would be spending a day with Astrid. He was smirking as everything was set on the table. Soon everyone appeared and Dean was the first to sit thinking he won.

"I see what you meant when you said there wasn't any rules." Devin said as he sat in his chair.

He was the only one who didn't show signs of broken bones, bruises, scars or blood.

"So I get to spend a day with mom since I won." Dean states proudly.

Peter was still smirking which caught the others attention.

"Actually Dean. Peter was the first one. He can downstairs while I was in the middle of making breakfast. So Peter is the winner." Astrid said as she drank from her goblet.

" Astrid said as she drank from her goblet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone chuckles At Dean's offended face.

"That's the rules brother." Peter said with a similar smirk that looks the same as Klaus'.

Klaus, Kol, Kai and Peter all high five each other while laughing. Astrid shakes her head laughing. Sam pats his brother's shoulder.

-skip end of breakfast-

Peter and Astrid walk out of the house and walk around Mystic Falls. Peter absolutely hated the name of the two.

"I don't like this town." Peter mumbles.

"It'll be okay, Peter. We are going to be moving soon. Klaus told me a few witches are plotting against him." Astrid said.

"Where?" Peter asks.

The Mikaelson's Real Motherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें