Chapter 10

Third P.O.V.

Astrid was sitting in the far corner of the Mystic Grill. Mikael was with her and they soon see Silas walking in. Silas sits down next to them and it was quiet before Astrid breaks the silence.

"How've you been, Silas?" Astrid asks.

"I've been doing good. How about you two?" Silas asks.

"We've been good. Adopted children along the way and we believe we are truly complete except one tiny thing that's missing." Astrid said.

"And we believe it's you." Mikael said and Silas looks at both of them.

"Are you sure?" Silas asks.

"Yup, since we lived in an era where we were only supposed to be married in two. We knew that there was supposed to be someone with us. Also did you know who come with you?" Astrid asks referring something only Silas and Astrid know about.

"Yes, give me a second." Silas said before leaving.

"Who's this person?" Mikael asks.

"When we had the fling happening. It also resulted into me having a child." Astrid said.

"Well that's great. Why didn't you tell me?" Mikael asks.

"I was worried of what you would say." Astrid answered before Silas and a young teenage girl walk in.

"Hello, mother." The girl said with a smile before hugging her.

"Hello, Edith. How are you?" Astrid asks her daughter.

"I'm lovely. Is this your husband, Mikael?" Edith asks as she looks at Mikael.

 Is this your husband, Mikael?" Edith asks as she looks at Mikael

"Yes." Astrid said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." Mikael and Edith say together before chuckling.

The group talks for a bit before leaving Mystic Grill. They head back home and walk in to hear complete chaos. Elijah, Henrik, Finn, Derek and Castiel were trying to calm things down.

But once everyone heard the front door open they stop instantly. They see who walked in before going wide eye. With a flick of her wrist, Astrid has everything back to normal and everyone in the living room.

"Elijah, please explain the chaos that happened." Astrid said with her arms crossed.

"I walked downstairs and I see the girls fighting over girl things. Then Peter, Felix, Devin and the other Lost Boys started fighting over their weapons. Stiles, Isaac, Klaus, Kol, Kai, Sam and Dean were fighting about God knows what. I tried to calm things down with Derek, Henrik , Castiel and Finn." Elijah explained.

Astrid nods and with a flick of her wrist everyone except Elijah, Henrik, Finn, Derek and Castiel were sent to their rooms. It was Astrid's way of punishment. She would usually leave them there until they learned what they did wrong.

Astrid had TV'S in their room where they can listen to what's happening downstairs.

"Who's that?" Castiel asks pointing towards Edith.

"I'm Edith Blue. Daughter to Astrid Winchester Mikaelson and Silas Blue. I'm an immortal witch like my mother. And I'm the half-sister of Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik. And stepdaughter to Mikael Mikaelson." Edith said and everyone who were in there rooms watched.

"Nice to meet you." Elijah said before hugging his half-sister.

"I've heard about you, Elijah. You are the noble brother and Finn was a momma's boy." Edith said with a smile.