Chapter 7

Third P.O.V.

The Lost Boys stared at the woman. She had a motherly personality towards her. The younger Lost Boys just wanted to run up to her and hug her. But Pan would've told them to stay back. Astrid looks around and notices a boy sitting on a log. She realized that was Henry. She ignores the looks on the Lost Boys face and walks over to him. She grabs him and teleports back to camp.

Once they were there Emma runs up to Henry.

"Oh my god, Henry. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Emma asks.

And that's when Astrid notices the Lost Boys were watching them. She walks over to the barrier and Mikael speeds over to her.

"You're thinking of adopting them. Aren't you?" Mikael asks.

"Yes. I just let them stay on this island forever. Even if Pan is cruel." Astrid with a motherly tone.

She takes the barrier down and the Lost Boys walk over to her. The rest of Astrid's kids walked over and Henrik went up to a boy named, Devin.

"Hi, I'm Henrik." Henrik said.

"I'm Devin." Devin said.

"We must get back to Storybrooke." Hook spoke up.

They all look at Astrid who just nods.

"Everyone grab hands." Astrid said and the Lost Boys looked confused.

"She can teleport us to Hook's ship." Henrik told them.

They nod before Astrid teleports them to the Jolly Roger. Once they were on the ship Astrid looks around making sure everyone was okay. Once she sees that everyone's okay she head up to steering wheel with Hook and Mikael behind her. The other adults and the older kids meaning, Derek, Sam, Dean, Castiel, Finn and Elijah walk over too leaving Henrik and the other teens with the Lost Boys.

"What are we going to do with those kids?" Hook asks.

"I can take some." Astrid spoke up and Emma looks at her friend.

"Are you sure. I mean look at how many kids you have. Are you sure you can take some more?" Emma asks.

"Emma, I've been alive for a thousand years. I can handle some more kids. And if they want I can turn them into vampires when they are older. It's there choice. But the one thing I don't want for them is to be sent into a home where they'll be treated badly. If I want I can take them all and raise them. Send them to school. And everything. I did that Derek, Scott, Malia, Lydia, Stiles, Isaac and Alison. I did the same with my children before my own sister took them. But I got them back after I burn my sister's body. Off track but the point being. I have enough room back home. If they want I can make them double up in a room if they are comfortable with that." Astrid rants but her voice got louder each time which made Henrik, his older siblings and the Lost Boys turn in their direction.

Felix walks up the steps and Astrid looks at him with a motherly look.

"I've talked to the Lost Boys. And they want to come home with you. We actually all do including Peter. He wants to live a normal life where we aren't treated badly." Felix speaks softly.

Astrid smiles and brings her hands on Felix's cheeks and kisses his forehead.

"I'm glad. If any of them want to double up in rooms. Just give me a list. But we have to set a bit of ground rules." Astrid said.

"Of course. I'll tell the boys." Felix said before walking back down the stairs.

Hook throws the bean in the water and Astrid tells everyone to cover the kids before Mikael covers her. The Lost Boys got covered by Klaus and the others which they were thankful for.

Soon they arrive in Storybrooke and Hook parks the Jolly Roger near the docks. Emma looks at her friend.

"This is where we part. I'll miss you." Emma said before she hugs her best friend.

"Me too. Everyone grab hands." Astrid told her family and new kids.

Astrid teleports them inside the house. The Lost Boys look around in amazement. Astrid smiles as Mikael wraps his arms around his wife.

"This is our family." Mikael whispers.

"Yup. Klaus, you and your brothers go help them find their rooms and show them how to shower. Once they are done come back downstairs to the living room so we can set ground rules." Astrid said and everyone nods.

"Girls, I want you to go snoop around the Scooby Doo gang and see what has happened in our absence. Get in their heads if you have to." Astrid told her daughters who nod.

Rebekah knew exactly she was going to do and told her sisters in the mind link their mother gave them. They all nod before walking out of the house.