Chapter 3

Third P.O.V.

"Derek, Scott, Isaac and Malia go!" Astrid pointing further in the woods.

They run towards the woods and once they were out of sight Astrid looks back at the group in front of her.

"Let's talk. Follow me." Astrid said and they walk to their house.

Once they get situated Astrid stands in front of them. That's when Castiel appears next to Astrid.

"You called for me." Castiel said.

"Sit." Astrid said pointing towards the couch.

"Yes, mama." Castiel said before sitting down next to Dean.

"I'll explain to you about who I am. But you have to let me show with a spell." Astrid said to the Mikaelson siblings.

"I'll do it." Rebekah said and Astrid nods.

"Memento." Astrid said putting both her hands on Rebekah's temples.

(Memento - Remember)

Rebekah's body slumps and they all wait patiently. Soon Rebekah wakes up gasping. Elijah looked worried for his younger sister.

"Are you okay sister?" Elijah asks.

"I'm okay." Rebekah said before looking at Astrid nodding at her that she remembers who she was.

Astrid smiles before Elijah goes next. His body copied what Rebekah's did. He soon wakes back up and stares at Astrid in a son way. Stiles, Sam, Dean and Castiel looked upset before Astrid mumbles a spell.

"Tranquillitas mea, carissimi." Astrid said and they calm down.

(Tranquillitas mea, carissimi - Calm, my dears)

Astrid mumbles the spell a few more times and her biological children look at her. A few with tears in their eyes, some have pain in their eyes and the other silently crying. Astrid open her arms and they all run up to her and hug her.

"Missed you mom." Finn said with a smile.

"I missed you too my dears. Do you know where Esther is? Me and her have to talk." Astrid asks.

Castiel looks in Esther's mind and finds her talking to the Scooby Doo gang.

"She's talking to the Scooby Doo gang." Castiel said and Astrid nods before teleporting away.

She appears right behind Esther and the Scooby Doo gang look terrified. Esther noticed their expressions before she feels a hand on her shoulder.

"Hello, sister. We need to talk. Potestates abite." Astrid said and ties her older sister to a chair.

(Potestates abite - Powers begone)

The Scooby Doo gang just watches. Esther struggled with the ropes but everytime she tried to move they got tighter. Astrid turns back at the Scooby Doo gang.

"Leave now!" She demands.

When they don't move Astrid swings her hand which made them fly out of the Salvatore house. That's when the Mikaelson siblings and Astrid's adopted kids appear.

"Explain to them why you wiped their memories of me!!" Astrid yells and when Esther doesn't answer Astrid slaps her.

"Damn." Kol, Finn, Sam and Dean say together.

"TELL THEM!!" Astrid yells towards her sister.

"I was jealous of everything you had. I wanted a husband and children. So I thought why not take my sister's family." Esther said.

"You're sick!!" Lydia, Rebekah, Alison and Stiles say together.

"Where's my husband!?" Astrid demands.

"He's in a coffin. Six feet under ground." Esther lies.

"Liar. Where the fuck is my husband!?!?" Astrid demands.

That's when Elijah remembers where they put their father.

"I know where he is." Elijah said and Astrid nods.

"That's all I needed to know. Thank you Lijah. Anything else that I need to know before I give my husband his memories back" Astrid asks.

"Esther let him bully and abuse him. She just stood there and let it happen." Henrik said and all Astrid sees is red.

"YOU FUCKING DID WHAT!!" Astrid yells to her older sister.

Esther actually looked terrified at her younger sister.

"I'm so sorry, baby sister. Please forgive me. Please." Esther pleads but it was fake.

"You're not forgiven. Your punishment is death." Astrid said before reaching her hand in her sisters chest and takes her heart out.