Chapter 16

Third P.O.V.

"Why don't you set those weapons down so you don't hurt your pretty little selves." Ace spoke calmly.

Rebekah looks as Alison who shoots an arrow right past his head and it lands on a tree. Everyone stared at her.

"I was born with a bow and arrow in my hands. So I'm not going to hurt myself." Alison hissed at them.

"But you should definitely step away from the body. They found it first they have the right to claim it or should we blow the cars you guys came in." Rebekah said as Lydia and Malia held up a can of gasoline.

The Cobra's went wide eyed worried for their cars.

"So here's what's gonna happen. Take your sorry asses back to your cars and forget this ever happen. Or if you don't, my sister here will put a arrow right in between your sorry asses." Malia hissed before gesturing to her sister who was putting another arrow in her bow.

Ace thought about it for a second before telling the boys a threat that they will never forget this moment. They soon leave and that's when Edith appears right next to Henrik who was next to Chris and Vern.

"Leave the body and do a anonymous call." Edith said before she teleported away.

"What the fuck. How the hell did she do that!?" Teddy exclaims.

"We'll explain everything once we get back." Rebekah said as a car appears at the hill. And in the front seats were Edith and Astrid.

"Heard you needed a ride. Hop in." Astrid said with a motherly tone.

They all get in the car and Astrid soon gets to the highway. The group sees Ace and his Cobra's. Astrid speeds up and Eyeball turns as he heard a car speeding up behind them.

The car passes him and he notices his kid brother and his friends. But there were two extra people in the front seat. Edith smirks and waves a bit before Astrid goes faster. She goes in front of Ace's car.

"Your mom is so badass." Vern said to the siblings.

"We know." They all say together.

The sunroof opened and Lydia and Malia both stood up and half their body stuck out. They started cheering.

"I should also mention that your father's and brothers are coming after they almost burned the house down." Astrid said as they turned into the driveway.

That's when they see multiple cars.

"Nevermind they are already here." Astrid said out loud.

She parks the car as the guys(Mikael, Silas and the sons) walk out on the porch.

"Holy shit. You guys have a big family." Chris said.

"We know." Felix said as Astrid walks up the porch but is stopped when everyone freezes.

"I hear two heartbeats from mom. Congrats mom you're pregnant with twins." Finn said as his brothers all hug Astrid.

"Sam, Dean and Castiel haven't came back yet?" Astrid asks.

"Who are they?" Kol asks seeing Vern, Teddy, Gordie and Chris.

"Friends of your younger brothers. They now know about us. And Edith had a vision of us adopting that one." Astrid explained and then pointed towards Chris.

"And lydia and Malia have a mate here. Malia's is Chris' older brother and Lydia's is a guy named, Ace." Rebekah spoke.

The brothers all hissed at their younger sisters having mates. Astrid glared at them and they all stopped.

Astrid, Silas and Mikael go inside as the kids were going to the pasture. They would explain everything to Chris, Teddy, Gordie and Vern. But Lydia, Malia, Alison and Derek slipped away.

The four were going to town. Derek was told by his sisters what happened in the last two days.

"You managed to find a body and get on the bad side of these guys. Along with two of them being your mates and made friends with four boys way younger than you." Derek said.

"Yeah that pretty much sums up everything that happened." Alison said and they arrived in town.

"Didn't mom say she needed some ice cream, pickles and chocolate?" Lydia asks.

"Apparently that's what she's craving. Do you think the others would notice that we are gone?" Malia said as they walked into the grocery store.

"It usually takes them an hour or two to realize that we are gone." Derek said.

That's when Malia smelled a familiar scent. She looks up to see Ace and the Cobra's watching them.