Chapter 12

Third P.O.V.

Astrid was sitting in a room that she made for the girls. Her daughter's walk in.

"Hey mother." Edith said with a smile.

"Hello sweetie." Astrid said with a smile kissing each of her daughter's cheeks.

"He, mom. How about we go on vacation? Just us girls no guys." Rebekah asks.

"That's a good idea. But do you trust the boys alone?" Astrid asks.

"Now that I think about it. No I don't. But can we take Devin, Felix, Peter and Henrik?" Rebekah said.

"Okay. Do you have a place in mind?" Astrid asks.

"Castle Rock, Oregon." Malia answered with a smile.

Malia and Lydia both felt a pull there. They were told that when they feel that way. It meant that they had a mate.

"You're mates are there. Aren't they?" Astrid asks.

The two nod and Astrid kisses both of their foreheads.

"That's nice. It finally time for you be happy my dears. Who knows, maybe you girls are able to find someone until you find your mate." Astrid before directing the last part to her other daughters.

They head to their rooms not before telling the guys in the mind link that she's taking the girls on vacation but taking Felix, Devin, Peter and Henrik with them. The guys all agreed with Astrid.

Mikael and Silas were putting the bags in the car. As the girls hopped into the car waiting for their mother.

"Please don't do anything stupid until we get back." Astrid told both her husband and boyfriend.

"No promises." The two say together.

"I'll watch them." Finn said from beside Elijah, Derek and Scott.

"I can always count on you four. Love you dears." Astrid kissing each of her children's forehead and then kissing her lovers lips.

She gets in the driver's seat and leaves the driveway. Waving to her family.

"Castle Rock, Oregon. Here we come." Lydia said.

-Time Skip-

The girls and the boys just arrived in castle Rock, Oregon. Astrid had a vacation house but it was a farm house.

Astrid pulls into the driveway and everyone gets out once she parked. They grab their bags and look around in amazement.

"This place is amazing." Malia said.

"I built this back in 1934. A long time ago." Astrid said.

"Can we go into town?" Edith asks.

"Yeah, here take this list and a get a few things. Boys why don't you explore the town. I must start working in the chores." Astrid said as she snaps her finger before she's in a new outfit.

" Astrid said as she snaps her finger before she's in a new outfit