"Leah, Carl, I want you to remember I'll always love you. This world is cruel but rise above it. Protect this baby, protect each other. You guys are my babies." I hugged her, "no mom. Don't say that you'll be okay." She shook her head, "Maggie lift up my shirt. You'll see my c-section scar. Cut along there." I gave Maggie a small nod, "I love you mom." Slowly I pulled out my knife giving it to Maggie I bit my lip listening to mom scream. "Leah hold this open." I did as she instructed holding back my tears Carl was looking at the wall unable to face us. Eventually Mom had stopped screaming, her chest stopped rising and I knew she had died. Maggie pulled out a baby girl and I could barely look at her. My mom was gone she was dead. Maggie nodded towards the door, "we gotta go." I shook my head, "that's my mom. We're not leaving her to turn." Slowly I raised my gun, Carl wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I held my gun up. "It's okay Leah, it's what mom would have wanted."

Two hours later I rolled over throwing up once more. Glenn forced himself up, ignoring the pain he was in to come sit on my stretcher. "This is not how I want to die." I whispered sadly. He grabbed my hand shaking his head, "me either kid." I turned my head to face Liam, he was still unconscious. "Liam can you please wake up." There was no answer, but I continued to whisper. "You shouldn't have drank from his water bottle. You shouldn't have kissed me. We're gonna die because of how careless we were."

We were both about to walk away when I saw Beth grab something out of her cast, she lunged forward stabbing the women. The officer quickly pulled out her gun shooting Beth in just a second. I screamed as I found myself getting sprayed with blood, and watched as Beth collapsed onto the ground. Beth, the girl who kept me sane the past couple months, the one who gave me and Daryl faith that we could find everyone. Her blood was all over me and I caught her body falling with her her to the ground, but there was no life left in her eyes. "YOU BITCH," I screamed grabbing the gun Dad kept tucked in his jeans. I just as quickly loaded it killing her, her eyes pleaded for me not too, but I was too hurt.

Ron coughed while taking a sip, "I've never used a gun to kill someone I loved." I snatched the bottle from him holding it up to my mouth longer than I should've. "I've never been an asshole." Ron smirked taking a sip, "I've never been afraid for my life." I was fighting back tears as I took this sip. "I'm done with this game," I whispered. He began to protest, but all the alcohol in my system made my blood boil. "IM DONE. HOW CAN THIS BE FUN FOR YOU? YOU'RE REMINDING ME OF EVERYTHING THAT HAD ALMOST KILLED ME. SHOOTING SOMEONE I LOVED? I HAD NO CHOICE YOU ASSHOLE." I grabbed the bottle slamming it against his wall, then tried to stand up immediately falling back down. He started to walk over to me, his face bright red, I watched him raise his hand but the door was pushed open.

He held a knife up above my head and I tried to roll away but he stabbed my arm. I screamed loudly gripping my arm, quickly I fumbled for my gun, holding it above my head I shot him at the same time he pushed his knife into my shoulder. My arm was covered in blood, and I was gasping for air. My gunshot and screams drew two more men my way. I stumbled backward gripping my arm doing my best not to cry out in pain. They were laughing at me one held an axe and another held a knife. I did my best to aim the gun pulling the trigger twice. When I looked again they were both on the ground.

"You." Ron said standing directly in front of me. My eyes widened when I saw the gun he had pointed straight for my head. "Please," I whispered. He just glared at me. "Dad," I heard Carl say. Slowly I raised my arms up, "I'm sorry Ron, I'm sorry about everything you've been through. You don't have to kill me." He just glared at me, finger on the trigger. I tried to steady my breaths but gasped loudly as a blade was stabbed through his throat, I was thrown down by Carl at the same time a bullet was shot from Ron's gun. I felt someone collapse over top of me. "Leah." Carl cried. I sat up staring down at my brother, his eye had been replaced by a big bloody hole and I watched as blood continued to spray out. "CARL." I screamed shaking him.

My eyes widened as a man came running towards us with a gun, I grabbed mine aiming and shooting instantly watching as it went through his arm. "We need to go." Carol whispered. Maggie grabbed her gun pointing it at the mans head. "STOP." A woman shouted from behind me. I heard her gun safety click and knew it was being held right behind my head. "Stop or she's dead. Guns knives on the ground right now." ...... The man angrily stood up, "you know my problem, this girl did this to me and she's sitting here fully intact." I looked up as he towered over me, "Paula if you're not going to make the trade then let's kill her now." I closed my eyes as his arm came swinging down towards my face. The impact almost knocked me over and I could feel blood trailing down. "NO." Paula ordered. The man scoffed, "then I'll shoot her in the arm too, make it even." Instead of grabbing his gun he pulled out a knife cutting my wrist ties off. He put his knees on my hand holding my arm out. He pushed his knife deep into my skin dragging it down my arm. My legs were thrashing and I was gasping for air. I felt the knife being dragged up and down numerous times.

I was trying to crawl away from these dreams screaming and begging for help, but the calls were just echoing back in my head. No one could help me, and no one could hear me. These voices and memories were circling my brain refusing to leave, and I was powerless watching them on repeat.