Fauna's Mission - Extra

Night came around with both Adam and Eve parting ways with us. It was a short stay. I hope we'd met them along on our journey. Mine was finished while Mumei one was ongoing. I had nothing to do. Sitting on a rock outside, I wish upon a star for a wholehearted reason. It travelled around the sky really fast, but something odd happened.

It was coming towards me, screaming my name.

"FAUNA! I'M HERE TO BE YOUR BELOVED FRIEND! SANA IS HERE AND SHE IS BEEG."

I felt a chill making a new world record for the fastest to sprint from my coccyx straight up the top of my neck. It was an unsettling feeling telling me to run for my dear life. The harsh reality came as she was coming from the sky, getting bigger and bigger, much bigger than your average Adam or Eve. It looked like a giant was falling from the sky. Even if I ran, both me and Mumei would get caught in it.

"What happened, Fauna? Your face looks pale."

Mumei emerging from a nearby cave looked in my direction, and her face began looking pale. We're going to die if someone doesn't do something.

"It was a good life."

Mumei was already saying her goodbyes when an idea struck the creative part of my brain. It was working at full speed to slow the incoming problem that was a girl named Sana.

In front of me was a cliff. Below, a giant tree emerged almost as if someone shot a high speed rocket in the sky.

***

"Please forgive me."

"Hm. For what exactly?"

"I've never seen Fauna with this much attitude before."

Who is the girl, and why does she know my name? Not to mention the absolute state of affairs.

I was running low on power from that tree I produced to save our lives. Now, when I saved ourselves, she started to shrink and tried to jump right into my arms. Luckily, she landed in Mumei's own because of her eyesight. We were spared by her eyelids, with Mumei taking the casualty.

With Mumei out cold, I had to carry her into the cave with another person that now has an injury on her for jumping at me. How did it happen? No comment. A few hours had passed since then.

"Sana, why did you do that? We could've died."

"Mumei you don't remember me?"

"No, not a clue."

"Mumei, you neither?"

"Hey! You're talking to me, remember!"

If only I could see how beautiful the moon is tonight.