𝑪𝑰. 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔

Start from the beginning

    Aaron came back with Michonne as the two climbed up onto the guard perch.

     "Henry an' Taylor are hurt." Daryl said, "Ye were closest. I wouldn't have come. We had no other choice.".

     "What about her?" Michonne asked, referring to Lydia.

     "She's with us." Henry replied, and Daryl gave Michonne an encouraging nod.

     She turned back to Aaron to consult with him before looking down at the guard at the gate, "Open it!".

-Flashback-

     TAYLOR SAT AT THE DINING TABLE
in her and Lee's home, going through her old photo album that held all the pictures she collected over her years in the apocalypse.

     She collected all sorts of things like stickers, pins, scrapbookings, and of course, her polaroids.

     She found the one of her, Daryl, and Merle back at the quarry camp, and she couldn't help the tears that pricked in her eyes.

     Hearing a knock on the front door, she closed her photo album and got up, walking over to the front door and opened it, revealing Jordyn, Michonne, and an unknown woman.

     Taylor smiled politely, "Who's this?".

     "This is my friend Jocelyn. I was wondering if she could stay with you and Lee until we find her a house." Michonne explained.

     Nodding, Taylor opened the door wider, "Of course. You three take a seat on the couch. I'll start brewing some tea.".

     Jocelyn gave her a small smile as she and Michonne walked inside, "Thank you.".

     Jordyn then walked up to her and whispered, "Heard you had a run in with Daryl the other day.".

     Sighing, Taylor gestured for her to come inside, "I'll tell you about it later.".

      As Jordyn stepped inside, Taylor closed the door before rushing off to whip up some tea.

-Present Time-

     AFTER SIDDIQ POPPED TAYLOR'S
shoulder back in place, which hurt like a bitch, moved on to stitching up Henry's leg, and Lydia stayed to comfort him though the painful process while Taylor retreated outside to the front porch of the infirmary with Michonne, Daryl, and Connie.

     Michonne gave her a concerned expression, "How'd you dislocate your shoulder?".

     "By fucking Godzilla." Taylor remarked, sitting down by Connie, "I'm alright, though. Nothing I can't handle.".

     Michonne then turned to Daryl, "So, where to now? Straight to the Kingdom?".

     "Well, 'obably not straight, but, yeah. I promised Hailey I'd play the carnival games wit' her." He replied, cleaning his face and hands of blood with a bowl of water.

     Sighing, Taylor got up, grabbing a cloth beside the bowl and dipping it into the water before lightly grabbing his chin with her free hand, "You keep missing spots.".