𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

-𝐑𝐢𝗴𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝘀-

-𝐑𝐢𝗴𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝘀-

TAYLOR

      TAYLOR HATED SHE HAD TO MAKE
a choice, but she knew what she had to choose.

      "...Tell...tell Carl and Beth that I'll miss them. And...And tell Judith about me..." She said, wiping the tears from her eyes as she hugged both Maggie and Glenn.

      "I will, Taylor. I promise you that." Rick nodded.

      "You guys mean so much to me. It's just...I can't leave Merle and Daryl..." She said.

      "C'mon, babygirl. Let's go." Daryl said softly, grabbing her hand before she, him, and Merle walked off into the woods.

       "Fuck; I can't believe she's gone..." Glenn groaned, burrying his face in his hands.

      "She wanted to be with 'em," Rick began," They mean the world to her; I can't blame her...".

———

      THAT NIGHT, TAYLOR WOKE UP
from a nightmare, gasping for air to fill her empty lungs as she sat up from where she was laying.

     "You alri'?" She heard Daryl ask her, looking over at him from across the campfire.

      "Yeah..." She breathed, "Just a nightmare.".

       "Nightmares are shitty. Do you uh...wanna pass the time?" He suggested.

Cocking an eyebrow, she replied, "Like what?".

Grinning, he grabbed his bag, "Found somethin' in the prison for ya'. Thought ya' might like it.".

He pulled out a simple black composition notebook, to which he handed to her, "Thought ya' might like it for any drawin's or thoughts.".

Smiling, she looked up at him, "How'd you know I like to draw?".

"I uh...I saw yer ol' sketchbook back at the camp outside o' Atlanta. You uh...had some good drawin's in there." He complimented.

"...I accidentally left it at the CDC and it got smoked to ruins...but...atleast I can start a new one..." She smiled sadly.

"Look at the last page." He said, nudging his head towards the notebook.

      She flipped to the back, seeing an array of signatures all written down.