𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿. 𝑾𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉

No, I have to. We're all gonna be there today. Me, you, Joel, Tommy, Jesse, Dina, Lee. We're gonna all be there for everyone we've lost. We're gonna fight for our future, and the generations that'll come after us."-
Taylor Dixon
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter Summary:-
It's the final fight against the Saviors. It all comes down to this. Will Rick and the others win, or will the Saviors continue to rein supreme?
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter eighty nine; Wrath-

———

TAYLOR

TODAY WAS THE DAY. THE FINAL
fight against the Saviors.

Today would determine the future of the rest of their lives.

Today, the mine who helped Taylor through the hardships of her childhood would either live or die.

Today was the day that Taylor realized she wasn't the same girl she was before...

She realized that she had adapted; hardened to the cruel nightmares that the walking dead brought.

Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, her fingers tenderly traced over the scars that decorated her body, Ellie then walked in.

"It's time. Are you ready. You-You don't have to go. I know what Negan means to you and all..." She said.

Turning around, Taylor smiled gently over at the fellow teen, "No, I have to. We're all gonna be there today. Me, you, Joel, Tommy, Jesse, Dina, Lee. We're gonna all be there for everyone we've lost. We're gonna fight for our future, and the generations that'll come after us.".

Nodding, Ellie walked up to her and handed her a scoped rifle, "Here. Daryl wanted you to have it for the fight.".

"Thanks, Ellie." Taylor thanked her, hoisting the strap over her shoulder as the two teens walked out of the Barrington house, meeting up with the others outside as Ellie walked off to Joel.

Jordyn and Daryl walked up to Taylor.

"You ready to head out?" She asked Taylor.

The teen nodded, "Ready as I'll ever be.".

Grabbing the two adults hands, she and the rest of the first squadrant headed out the front gates of Hilltop, off to fight the final battle with the Saviors...

———

TAYLOR AND THE OTHERS DUCKED
down behind some shrubbery in the forest off the side of the road, a group of Saviors out there who were taking off coverings from some chained-up walker.

Carol counted down from five to one before they unleashed their guns on the Saviors until only the walkers remained.

They began raiding the dead Saviors until Ezekiel spoke up.

"Good people, found something on our quarry.".

"What is it?" Michonne asked as everyone walked up to him.