☢︎︎𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☢︎︎

She ran towards me and caged me in her small arms making me sigh in bliss. I closed my eyes to feel the warmth of her body and hugged her tightly totally ignoring the presence of other person hiding.

At this moment I can't help but
fall for her even more. But the fact that why was she here is still eating me....for Taehyung. My nostrils glared as I balled my fist. She backed up from the hug and stared deeply into my eyes with her amber brown irises which I adore so much and melting my heart even much more.

No one knows how much I want this girl. Just one smile of her can make my day and now that she is standing in front of me this close, it is giving me butterflies. She is mu euphoria, my priceless possession, my carrot. 

From the corner of my eyes, I can see someone boiling in rage. But ignoring person, I caressed the hairs of the my girl standing in front of me in all her glory. Her beauty has become more inevitable these weeks.

"I missed you so much Bunny" She squealed like a kid making me smile widely. This time I was the one to pull her in my embrace caging her not intending to let go. Every time she comes before my eyes, my heart starts to beat faster and my feet become numb. Only I know how much I love this goofball.

"I missed you too my doe."
I  whispered with a wide grin snuggling more into her neck.

☢︎︎𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☢︎︎

Having her in his arms again was bliss. He had been craving her for so long. She was the culprit of his sleepless nights. The criminal robbing his sanity.

He roamed his hands om her back feeling her curves but a sudden wave of a weird feeling crossed his heart.

Realising  that he’s not supposed at ogle her body, specifically while she is about to be broken by him, he forced himself to look away and scolded himself internally for getting carried away so easily. He was acting out of character and this fact made him alert that she might find something suspicious.

He broke the hug and ran his hand through his hair, cursing and glaring at the side wall for nothing, the frustration eating him up.

He tried his best to put his emotions under control but it felt so hard.

An unknown emotion lurking in the back of his mind which he's not supposed to feel. Guilt.

That's right. He was feeling guilty and he didn't know why?

Breaking his trance by snapping her fingers, Y/N looked at him confusingly as tow by he is zoning out. He just smiled and asked,"So bun....Today is something special right?"