🏵️Chapter 48🏵️: Reality is finally realized.

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

I walked into my brother's study, took his glass of whiskey and gulped it all down. It was quite bitter yet so sweet but it had this cooling effect on me. I've been on fire for a few days now and I needed badly, something to help me cool off . Took the whiskey bottle and was about to pour another round into the glass but Green held my hand which held the bottle, making sure not a single drop of whiskey dropped into the glass, giving me the surprised look as he carefully took the whiskey bottle from my hand.

"Since when did you start taking Alcohol?" Green asked, resting his chin on his hands which were together like he wanted to pray.

I walked towards his little bar at the corner of the room and took bottle of whiskey. "Since you won't let me take the rest of that, I'll rather just drink this alone". I told him, taking the glass at the bottom of the bar and walking towards the door.

I heard my brother sigh heavily before he called my name "Nora" which made me stop in my tracks. I waited for him to talk without turning back but I didn't hear him say anything. Since he wasn't talking, I decided to walk away but just then, I felt a strong grip on the hand which I used to hold the whiskey bottle, and before I could react, the bottle was snatched from my hand. Green's eyes were scrunched up at me, like he was frowning at me or something.

"Give me the bottle," I said as I tried to snatch the bottle back but to no avail. He was stronger, faster and Taller than I was.

"Green, give me back the bottle" I asked him, getting more impatient but he kept pulling the bottle far away from me.

  "Let's have a hearty conversation, Nora. It's about time we have 'the talk'" He told me before walking out of the study.

I walked towards his bar instead and was about to take another bottle of whiskey when I heard him say "Don't even think about it, Nora. Meet me in the garden in less than five minutes".

I reluctantly obeyed. Today will make it a month since Ciara passed away. Anytime I see Kalia, my heart bursts into tears and sink down within me because I know that deep down, I caused her death. I've been seeing her in my dream lately, pointing accusing fingers at me and looking more scarier in each dream, causing me to develop a phobia for sleeping because I know that if my eyes go closed, I'll see her.

Not only have I been seeing her in my dream, I've also been seeing Tina and Dure lately, stabbing a knife at my back together, with a grin on their faces and accusing fingers pointing at me from every direction.

These dreams I've been taking place for two weeks now, making each day almost impossible to go by. I've tried using wine to drown it all but wine just gives me a mild drunkenness. I went for Alcohol but alcohol doesn't seem to be  working so I decided that I'm going for something stronger. Whiskey. But here he was, restricting me from taking it.

I met Mary on my way to the garden and asked her to bring us a bottle of wine while I continued my journey to the garden.

The all too familiar garden was right in front of me, the flowers blooming as ever, and the air more comfortable then the garden back in my matrimonial home. It makes me wish to go back to those days when I was just a carefree teenager.

"Does this place bring back any memory?" I heard Green ask. For the first time since I got here, my eyes were turn away from the flowers and focused on my brother who was sitting on the garden chair , waiting for me to take my seat also.

I didn't reply him, I just took my sit. There was silence as he scrolled through his phone while I just allowed the breeze to blow through me, as I watched silently the way the flowers were blowing in the direction of the wind. Mary walked over, dropped the wine bottle and two goblets. She opened the wine and poured it into the goblets for us before walking away. Green, while scrolling through his phone, took his goblet and fiddled with it, while I took a sip of the wine.