🏵️ Chapter 17🏵️: Girl's night.

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

  "I'm glad we could visit Grandma and Ezra's grave. It feels like a huge burden has been lifted up from my shoulders". I said almost in a whisper, as I adjusted my head on Dure's shoulders.

"I should have done that way earlier than I should have. I was just too busy with work to even-"  I raised my head from his shoulder,and put my index finger between his lips.

"Shush, my love. Wherever grandmother is, I'm sure she'll understand". I told him. He took my hands away from his lips and suddenly dragged me towards him.

  His face came closer and closer to mine. Just when I thought he was about to kiss me, he whispered in my ear "Don't ever shush me again, babe. I'm your husband, not your puppet".

"We're here, sir and ma'am". We heard the driver said and as suddenly as he held me, he dropped me, allowing me to fall heavily on the car seat, then he got down from the car and closed the door behind him.

For an unknown reason fear gripped my heart and I almost thought it stopped for a second. I've never in my life, heard a voice so dominant and possessive.

  I don't know if he did that on purpose or he did that to impress me but one thing I do know, I don't like possessive guys in anyway and I really wouldn't like my husband to turn into one.

    I noticed the hard staring of the chaffeur, I ignored his looks and straightened up before getting out of the car.

  "Welcome home, your highness". Said the maids at the foot of the stairs. I tossed my bag to one of them before walking up the stairs, meeting Mary at the top of the stairs, she said "Your highness, you have guests".

"Who are they?" I asked her, as I walked into the mighty doors of the mansion.

I noticed Dure standing still right before the door of the sitting room. Curious to know if what was going on, I walked there to see what was going on.

"My love, what's going on?" I asked him, resting my hand on his shoulder. There was no reply till I saw what he was looking at, myself.

It was Tina. I mean, Tina that I haven't seen in eight years. Standing right behind her was Tashie but right now, I was only interested in Tina.

  My body was rushed with adrenaline of happiness and before I myself could find out, I was already jumping on Tina.

"Tina, oh my goodness, oh my goodness, Tina" I said so excitedly. I was so glad and happy that she was here with all of us.

I embraced her before she even stretched out her hands for an embrace. I was so excited to see her and hugging her wasn't enough to express how happy I was to see her.

"Nora...let...go"  she croaked and I reluctantly let her go so she wouldn't choke to death.

"It's been so long, Nora. I've actually been wanting to see you for a long time but I keep procastinating. Finally, I gathered all my strength and refused to procastinate today". She explained. I grinned so hard my cheeks started hurting but I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

"Thanks for coming. We would have come earlier but we had an interview and also had to branch to some places too".

"Yeah, I actually watched the interview. And I'm so glad that Dure is treating you so well. You both love each other and you are not hiding it from the world, unlike what my husband's doing for me". She nodded in understanding, her eyes focused on Dure, who was standing behind me.

"Remember Dure?... My husband?" I tried to reintroduce them to each other again.

"Yes I do. He's the best husband, one can ever ask for and I'm so happy to know that he loves you and nobody else, my best friend". Said Tina, smiling at me.