Chapter six

Dustin is officially gone from funny and friendly to down right perverted. Yuck. If I was Jaime I would have slapped him until his face was purple. I will be gone for spring break so a new chapter will be in by Sunday. Sorry for any impatience. *********************************************************************

Here is Terry's wolf form>>>>>  *******************************************************************

                Chapter six Jaime’s POV

I still don't understand. The elders want me to create an army. I know I am capable but I don't want to be pregnant so many times, I will explode. Probably not, but still I don't want to be a mom of an army. Yuck. I would be like a queen bee or an ant.

Seth and I slept together that night. We didn't cuddle or touch each other. He didn't even snore.

Dustin woke us up by jumping on the bed. He laughed at our annoyed faces. "You know for a twenty year old you really don't like to act your age." I complained. Dustin pulled off the blankets.

"He's a 12 year old at heart." Seth grumbled. "Hey Dusty, how would you feel if I told Pearl you like her?" He said loudly.

      Dustin pushed Seth off the bed. He growled at Seth. I stared into Dustin's eyes as he looked away from Seth in disgust. "You're boyfriend is a jerk." Dustin told me as he got closer to me.  He smiled as he reached for my face. "But I'm glad you’re not.  Though I wish I was the one that imprinted on you." Dustin's voice softened.

       Seth jumped on the bed in his wolf form. His gray fur was in the sunlight. He growled at Dustin as he got in front of me. "Seth, calm down." I pleaded. Dustin gave me a sideways grin. He grabbed Seth by his hind leg and snapped it. Seth howled in pain. I was shaking.

"If you’re dead then that means anyone can father the army and not you. Just because your alpha doesn't mean you deserve that honor." Dustin yelled.

            He pulled my face to his and licked his lips. He pressed his lips to mine. Seth growled at him. I was in shock. Dustin is the hottest guy I have ever met. He pulled me onto his lap. Then he began to kiss my collarbone. He laughed once he was finished. "You see brother, we can share her. I bet that's what Greg was trying to do." Dustin touched my cheek as he spoke.

        That's when Mr. Ki opened the door. His eyes widened as he took in the scenery. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked through his teeth as he approached the bed. Dustin picked me up as he got off the bed. He carried me as he walked toward Mr. Ki.

"Master Ki, Seth isn't going to do the mating ceremony. If he won't do it I will.  Jaime is in good hands I promise." Dustin answered, sounding more like the funny nice guy I know.

I pointed at Seth. I have never seen him in so much pain.  He's actually healing rather quickly. Seth walked into his closet. He came out in his human form with a pair of jeans on.

       Seth walked up to Mr. Ki and bowed his head. Dustin put me on my feet. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders holding me back. I whimpered. Mr. Ki shook his head. "Dustin, you need to respect the tribe's wishes. We chose Seth for this job for a reason." Mr. Ki glared at Dustin as he answered.

        Mr. Keto entered the room. He glared at me. Then he smiled at Dustin. "Well I think Dustin has the potential and strength Seth needs for the job. She's not a wolf so they can share her if they want to." Mr. Keto slurred. I shuddered. Dustin glided his hand down my arm. He leaned into my ear.

"Perfect. You see I always get what I want. Soon your virginity will be mine." Dustin whispered. I squirmed. He tightened his hold on me. His tongue lapped out and licked my ear lobe. He moaned. “Mmm I want you. I want you so bad, Jaime.” He pressed himself to me so I could feel what he meant. I turned my head and shuttered. Dustin moved one of his hands to rub my leg.

***********************************************************************************************************

I hope you like this new chapter I know its short but on my phone it was actually shorter. The inspiration to the tribe's plan for Jaime is from the cruelty of puppy mills. So this chapter is more enphasis on that.

God Bless you tell me if you like it, vote, and comment please.....

Sincerly, Krystal_Nova