|28|-Give me a chance

Zayn's POV
I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. My eyes are bloodshot. I haven't slept in the last 3 days, since I broke his heart.
Did I do the right thing?
Yes, of course. I did it for Cyrus. This is best for him. For me. Of course it hurts like hell but It's okay. I will live through it. I will survive this too. I am worried about Cyrus. How would he be handle the heart break? Charlie had hurt him so much before and I did the same thing. I am not better than Charlie. I hate it. I hate myself. I am sorry. It was never my intention. I sighed and sit up. I looked over at the clock. It's 1 PM. Police should have arrested Charlie by now If everything went according to plan. My phone started ringing. I lazily picked up the call and looked at the caller ID. Emma. Why is she calling me now? I slide down the green icon and put the phone on my ear.

"Hello?"

"Zayn... C-cyrus... Ch-charlie... Just come to his house. It's an emergency. Fast" she said, breathing heavily

Charlie? Emergency?

"Is Cyrus okay?" I asked worriedly, getting up from my bed and making my way out.

"I don't know. Just come fast" She said and cut the call

I hurriedly run out and got in my car. I put the key on and drove to his house. I only realized I wasn't wearing shoes after I started driving. It doesn't matter right now. I just hope Cyrus is okay.

My heart was beating faster and my hands started shaking. I was sweating uncontrollably. So many things were going inside my head that it was so hard to explain. Fear, guilt, anxiety, anger. So many. If only I had taken care of the matter myself instead of leaving it on E.J then maybe, maybe Cyrus wouldn't be in danger. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.

"If that Charlie hurt Cyrus, I would kill him"

Suddenly car stopped midway. What the fuck?! Ugh... Why does it have to stop now. I don't have any time. Think! Think! Think of something! His house is 5 minutes away. If I run, maybe I will reach sooner. I got off the car and started running.

Please be okay. Please be okay. I chanted that in my mind the whole time. As I expected, I reached in 4 minutes. The guards weren't outside like always. The gate was open too. I slammed open the door. And hurriedly went inside.

Where is Cyrus? I rubbed my temple. Ugh.. It's hurting again.

I heard a sequel coming from the kitchen. That sounds like Emma! I hurriedly went towards the noise. I stopped at the doorway, seeing Emma and Cyrus laughing and jumping excitedly.

Relief wash over me seeing him okay. My legs felt so heavy and the room was spinning. My heart was throbbing and my head feels like it's going to explode. I could see their lips moving but I could only hear an annoying ringing in my ear. I blinked a few times and took a few deep breaths. I stand there and just watch them until the room stopped spinning.

"Cyrus..." I whispered, breathing heavily

They turned towards me. Cyrus looked worried for a second before his expression turned cold.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" Emma asked, rushing to my side

"Yeah, perfectly fine" I breathed out

"No, you are not" she scolded and smacked my shoulder

"You called... Something about Charlie and emergency but everything looks okay here" I said, totally confused

"Ohh, I am sorry. Actually Cyrus called me to tell me that police finally arrested Charlie but I didn't hear the whole thing and panicked and called you too. But it's great, isn't it? Charlie is arrested and will never bother him!" Emma excitedly jumped up and down