|16|-Dream

Cyrus's POV
He pinned me to the wall, my front pressed to the wall and back to his front. He gently grab my hands and pin them too above my head with his only one hand. His second hand on waist and his lips were so close that they were brushing against my ear. I could even ear him breath.

"Cyrus" he seducely whispered in my ear

My knees weakened. I closed my eyes and bite my bottom lip to stop myself from making any sound. I could feel the fireworks in my stomach.

"I love you" he seducely whispered in my ear again

"Z-zyan- ahh~" I moan as his lips connect to my neck

He give a sweet peck and then lick at the same spot.

"Z-z-zay- ahh mhhmm~" I moan as he suck on the area between my neck and shoulders

"Yes Cyrus? You want me to stop?" he asked as he pressed me more against wall. I can feel his cock pressed against my ass.

"Ye- ahhh~" I moaned loudly as his hand went inside my shirt and cares my chest

"What were saying?" he asked

"I- mmmhhhmm ah~" I moan loudly and throw my head back on his shoulder as he pinched my nipple and bite on my neck

I jolted up in my bed, feeling erotic. It was a... Dream? I bite my lips as I remove blanket with my fingers crossed and look down.

Fuck!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I had wet dream!!! I never had wet dream in my whole life! And now with Zayn!! Ugh... Zayn Green fucking Carver! He keep messing with my head for last few months. Stupid! Idiot! Dumbass! Asshole!

Why Zayn of all people?! Is it because of the kiss?
Actually the night Emma returned, we all were drunk and after Emma and Daniel passed out on couch, I helped Zayn to get to his room. We kinda kissed. He immediately fell asleep after we kissed so things didn't go any further... Not like I am disappointed!!!

But the kiss was short and so sweet. My favourite, The clingy type one. The one hero and heroine do after confessing their feelings. His lips were so good. I ca-

Wait wait - hold on - just what the hell I am thinking? The kiss was disgusting and it never happen. Yeah, it never happen. Stop thinking about it. It never happen.

I got up from my bed and went in bathroom to take a long hot relaxing bath. I stripped down and get inside tub. Ahh, nothing is better than a long hot bubble bath. I closed my eyes and just relaxed. After 10 minutes, my phone rang. I picked up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" I said

"Cyrus" I eyes shot open and I instantly throw away my phone

I sit up, my heartbeat was so fast, I thought my heart was gonna pop out and my face turned beetroot red. I put my hand on my chest. The way he said my name was same like he said today in my dream. This man is going to give me heart attack. His deep voice is so sexy and on top of that the way he says my name. Ohh shit, he is still on call. I quickly get off from bathtub and pick up my phone from floor.

"Cyrus?" he sounded worried

"H-he-hello" O god why I am shuttering?!

"What happened? Everything okay? Are you okay?" he asked

"Yeah, my phone slipped from my hand" I lied

"Okay. By the way, what were you doing?" he said

"I.... I was taking bath" I asked shyly

"Can I join?" he said

"What?" I yelled in shock, did I hear incorrect?

"What?" he repeated

"I asked what did you just say?" I asked

"let's meet on Sunday. We can do whatever you like" he said

"Sure" I replied excitedly, without even thinking for a minute

"You sounds more excited than a teenager who's crush asked them out" he chuckled

"who are you calling a teenager? Huh?" I yelled

I don't have any crush on him. He is stupid. He is saying bullshit. I don't like him, right?

Ugh... I am not sure anymore.

"I am here. Come out" he said

"Yeah" I said and hung up

I look at my reflection in mirror once again. I guess I look fine. No, I look fucking handsome. It took me forever to decide what to wear.

"Come on, go now. Your date is waiting" Emma said

"It's not a date!" I yelled, I could feel myself turning red

Why did she say something like that? So embarrassing.

"Stop pouting and go already. You look great. He will like it even if you wear a sack" she said, pushing me toward door

"Stop pushing me! Let me grab my phone and wallet" I said

"Jeez! You are annoying" she stomped all her way up and come back with my phone and wallet

"Thanks" I said, putting my phone and wallet in pocket

"Get out now" she whined

I huffed and left. It is my house. But she kicked me out. I wish I was older sibling. She always order me around. I closed the door behind me and made my way to his car. With each step my heartbeat increased. Why the hell am I nervous? It's okay Cyrus. You don't like him. He is just attractive. I stopped as I reach the car. I bend down and moved my hand up to knock at the window but stopped my hand mid air.

Huh?

He is sleeping? His eyes were closed and his head were resting on the side of window. His chest going up and down, breathing calmly. He look so relaxed. I don't wanna wake him up. He is looking handsome as always.
Then I noticed him shivering slightly. Tsk, This guy. It's mid December and he is wearing his usual suit. He is gonna get sick. I quickly run back inside. Emma looked at me like she was gonna kill me. I just gave her a toothy smile and run upstairs. I get a warm coat, muffler and gloves. I run back outside, yelling goodbye to Emma. I stopped for a second to catch my breath and then knocked on the window.

"Zayn"

***

Author's note :- this note is specifically for someone. Please don't give me side eyes and think I am a pervert after reading this chapter🥲