Avni - ok now move on from me & let me go

Neil - itni jaldi bhi kya hai wifey

Avni sees him

Neil - The gift you gave me, I must return it to you.. nahi ?

Avni hears this and unwantedly starts blushing

Neil sees her blushing face & leans towards her and kisses her cheeks... Avni closes her eyes feeling this
But then she opens her eyes wide open  when she realizes that Neil has given her a peck on her lip.

Neil looks at her face and speaks

Neil - What ? Yesterday I came to know that you like me to do this with you.
You don't like my decency, so now you see my shamelessness

saying this he leans towrds her to kiss her again but Avni widen her eyes hearing his words And before this Neil does something, she pushes him from herself and quickly gets up from there and runs away before he can able to catch her

Neil smiles seeing her running like this and then he too remembers last night's things, he slightly ruffles his hair and then he also comes to his room from there.

In avneil room

Neil comes to the room and Avni who is going to washroom with her clothes sees him... Neil slightly smirks and started to move close to her but before this again he can catch her, she quickly goes to the washroom and closes the door.

Neil shook his head seeing her like this and thinks

Neil ( in mind ) - ajib ho yaar wifey tum bhi.. Sometimes you becomes too romantic and then in the next moment starts doing such tubelight acts... par kab tak bhagogi wapas yehi aaogi....

After a while Avni comes out of the washroom to the room and finds Neil sitting on the bed..
Neil sees her smiling, Avni also gives him a smile and then goes to the mirror to get ready And thinks that when Neil will go to the washroom then she will leave the room But her thinking turns out to be wrong when Neil comes close to her and hugs her from behind....

Avni closes her eyes and Neil speaks

Neil - ab kahan bhag kar jaogi? ( Saying this he turns her in his arms )

Avni opens her eyes and sees him and says composing herself

Avni - What are you doing? Have you seen the time? It's 9.00, everyone will be waiting for us downstairs and then... and then you have to be ready for office too..... Go get ready ( she said all this quickly)

Neil listens to all this and speaks

Neil - ho gya list puri

Avni sees him

Neil - yaa kuch aur add karna hai..

Avni sees him and Neil continue

Neil - Like you have to go down and do puja, you have to cook, you have to do more household chores... nahi? Kitna kaam hoga na tumhe? Hai na?

Avni - haan

Neil - haan ? ( he said slightly raising his eyebrows)

Avni realizes what Neil told her and she answers him yes to them but she doesn't do all these things.

Avni - mera mtlb nahi..  mujhe ye sab nahi karna But now you go get ready

Neil - I don't feel like leaving you
Let's do one thing, today I get you ready.
so tell me what to do first... Shall I brush your hair first ? ( saying this he picks up the comb from the dressing table to comb her hair)