chapter 106

Previous chapter continue....

In avni's room

Avni changes her clothes and later she sits on the bed with Mishti...

Mishti requests her to tell her a story, so she keeps Mishti's head in her lap and narrates the story to her...

Neil is sitting on the couch and he is watching them... Avni's eyes are also going on him again and again.... Whereas, till now Mishti is not able to sleep but Avni's story is over, so she says..

Avni - Mishti ye aapki 2nd story bhi complete ho gyi, ab aap soo jao bachcha...

Mishti hears this from Avni and says

Mishti - angel aap thak gye kya ?

Avni - nahi bachcha main thaki nahi hu par ab aapko sona chahiye...

Mishti - par angel mujhe abhi ek aur story sunni hai

Avni - par bachcha... Before this Avni speaks something, Mishti gets up from her lap and speaks..

Mishti - chachu

Neil hears her voice and says...

Neil - haan Mishti

Mishti - aap wahan kyon hai humse dur.... angel aur mere paas yehan aao

Neil hears this and looks at Avni. Even though he has come here because of mishti, but now he cannot sleep on the bed with Avni without her consent, that's why he says...

Neil - nahi Mishti, chachu ko abhi thoda kaam hai.. to chahchu abhi yehi rahenge... aap soo jao ab..

Saying this he's about to pretend to do work in his phone but stop when he hears mishti words...

Mishti - par mujhe to aap dono ke saath sona hai.. beech me... jaise main mumma papa ke saath soti thi...

Neil hears this and looks at Mishti. She must be missing her parents. He feels bad for her and there Mishti gets off the bed...And stands near Neil and before he can say anything to her, Mishti holds his big hand with her tiny hand and says

Mishti - aap to bilkul bache ho.. aap to ek baar me baat hi nahi sunte...kitne ziddi ho

Neil widens his eyes hearing her words that how she came to know about his this quality, that he is stubborn...

On the other hand, Avni suppresses her laughs after hearing this word for Neil from Mishti's mouth that this little girl also came to know the quality of her chachu so quickly.. that he's stubborn..

Neil sees Avni suppressing her smiles and slightly shook his head and Mishti forcibly drags Neil to the bed and says

Mishti - ab chup chap yehan soo ( She speaks while giving order to him )

And then Mishti comes between the two and she takes each of their hands in hers and says

Mishti - ab hui n family puri.. angel chachu aur Mishti...

Avni smiles hearing her words And Neil kisses Mishti's head affectionately and Mishti smiles and then she rubs her eyes as she feels sleepy now...

Avni sees this and makes her sleep close to her and then starts stroking her hair and soon Mishti falls asleep... Seeing Mishti sleeping, Neil speaks

Neil - Avni

Avni sees him and Neil speaks..

Neil - Mishti soo gyi hai...

Avni - hmm

Neil - avni i know You don't want to stay with me, but as long as bua is here, we will have to pretend to be together...