chapter 115

Please do inline comment if possible, and I am not requesting only for this chapter but for all the chapters....The inline comments show how much you are liking the story and how much you are not.....
If you like the story and you guys want then please comment inline....🙏

Chapter start...... 👇

At Mehta house

Avni is sitting in the hall and there Neela comes and speaks sitting close to her....

Neela - bachcha

Avni - ji maa

Neela - yahan akele kyon baithi ho ?

Avni - bas yun hi

Neela - accha waise batao kya main tumhare liye kuch bna doon ? Tumne kuch khaana hai ?

Avni hears this and says...

Avni - nahi maa, par maa kya aap mere saath shopping par chalengi...

Neela - bilkul chalungi, par achank se shopping ?

Avni - maa, Now you know I'm going back after 2 days so I need to get some things for Neil

Neela Maa smiles hearing this and speaks

Neela - accha koi khas wajah Neil ke liye shopping karne ki

Avni - maa, you know everything then why are you asking

Neela maa smiles hearing this and then takes her hand in hers and speaks

Neela - bachcha you know I'm so happy, that after all, everything is fine between you and Neil

Avni looks at her

Neela - You know me and Ashish were very scared for you...And Ashish couldn't believe that it was the same Nil whom he had chosen for you...But now Ashish is also slowly trying to forgive Neil. It is not easy for him to digest whatever Neil did in the past...

Avni sees her

Neela - But now we are happy to see you happy again with Neil....the way Neil came here in the middle of the night that day and what he did is really praiseworthy....
Even though he has done some bad behavior in the past but we cannot ignore his goodness....

Avni sees her silently

Neela - do you remember, It was ashish who told you for the first time before meeting Neil, that Princess, you cannot find a perfect man than Neil as a life partner...

Avni hears this from neela maa, and remembers it very well... Ashish had said this to her on the day Neil was about to meet her first time...

Neela - Earlier, only ashish used to think that no one is perfect for you except Neil...But now I can say with guarantee that no one can make you happier than Neil.....He can do anything for your smile...

Avni hears all this from Neela Maa and smiles lightly thinking something..

Neela - And bachcha this time when you go to Neil, then try that there should never be any kind of distance between the two of you...
It's not just Neil's responsibility to maintain this relationship, it's yours too
And you understand n what I want to tell you....

Avni sees her

Neela - now both of you Don't repeat your mistake and share everything with each other, don't hide anything no matter how harsh the truth is...

Avni smiles hearing this and says..

Avni - Don't worry mom, this time I will try my best and now I will not let any bad thing come between us