chapter 104

One day

Shweta and Bebe are sitting in the hall and the doorbell rings....

Shweta - main dekhti hu

Bebe nods

Shweta opens the door and she gets surprised and then she smiles seeing the person standing in front of her.....and she says

Shweta - Ragini jiji aap

Ragini smiles and Shweta gets more happy seeing 5 year old Mishti with her and she takes Mishti in her arms...

Ragini is Prakash's sister and Neil's bua ( aunt). Ragini has a son named Vidyut and his wife juhi and their daughter Mishti.... Vidyut and Juhi had died in a car accident, and that too at the time of Neil's marriage, and that's why Ragini didn't come to Neil's wedding...

And Ragini loves her family so much that she didn't tell them this at the time of marriage so that Neil's marriage doesn't stop... And after marriage, the Khanna family got this news which made them feel very bad.

Ragini loves Neil very much and at the same time her family too....but sometimes she speaks alot without thinking anything....

Shweta comes inside with Ragini and Mishti and Bebe gets happy seeing Ragini and Bebe hugs Ragini.

Bebe - kaisi hai putter, aur tune kuch btaaya kyon nahi ki tu aane waali hai..

Ragini - bebe, agar main bta deti to aap sabke chehre par ye khushi kaise dekh paati

Bebe Shweta smiles....

Shweta - ab sari baate khade khade hi karni hai kya? Baithiye n aur Mishti aap mere paas aao... ( Saying this Shweta make her sits on his lap affectionately )

Then everyone sits and talks.... Shweta and Bebe express their sorrow that Vidyut and Juhi are no longer in this world....And Ragini tells them that now she only has Mishti in their memory...

Whereas Shweta hugs Mishti more tightly in her arms and says

Shweta - ye bahut pyaari hai

Ragini smiles and says

Ragini - waise Neil kahan hai ?

She asks and before this Shweta and Bebe answer this, Neil who was coming down the stairs sees Ragini sitting in the hall and gets happy seeing his dear Bua and he comes close to her running....

Neil - Buaa

Ragini hears Neil's voice and gets up from the couch and Neil comes straight and hugs Ragini and says

Neil - what a pleasant surprise.... Aap kab aaye...? ( Saying this he separates from her and sees her....)

Ragini sees him and says

Ragini - bas kuch waqt pehle... Tu kahan tha...?

Neil - bas apne room me hi

Ragini - accha, mujhe nahi pta tha mera bachcha ghar par hi hai... Warna sabse pehle tujh se milti...( she says placing her palms on his cheek )

Neil smiles

Ragini - aur kaise ho ?

Neil - bilkul theek aur aap kaise ho ?

Ragini - main bhi theek hu

Daadi ye kaun hai.....Suddenly everyone hears Mishti's voice, who questions seeing Neil meeting her grandmother like this.

Neil looks at Mishti and before Ragini can answer, Neil takes Mishti from Shweta's lap in his arms and says...

Neil - main aapka chachu hu Mishtu, aap to bahut jaldi bhul gye hume...