Avneil's honeymoon - ll

Chapter 60

The next day Avneil visits many places in Paris and spends their day enjoying together.
In the evening, both are drinking coffee in the balcony of their room and talking about themselves.

Just then Avni gets a video call

Neil - Now who spoiled our moment

Avni slightly glare at him on the way he complained and speaks

Avni - neela maa ka phone hai

Neil slightly bite his tongue and says

Neil - oops sorry.... Maa can't spoil our moment... no worry wifey....you talk....( saying this he take a sip from his coffee )

Avni shook her head and smiles hearing his words and pick up neela maa video call......

Avni told Neela Maa that when Ali and Rhea are getting engaged, she should video call her so that she does not miss this beautiful moment of her friends...
That's why the engagement of both of them is about to start, that's why Neela Maa is showing her their engagement on the video call.....

Neil sees that Avni has a big smile on her face Looking at the mobile screen....
He smiles seeing her smile and does not disturb her..

Soon their engagement is over and then Neela talks to Avni about her mother and daughter things And then Avni cuts her mother's call and calls rhea to congratulate her on her engagement.....

During all this, Neil remains silent and does not disturb Avni at all....

Rhea picks up Avni's call and Avni speaks

Avni - congratulations riii...finally both of you are now tied in a bond... i am very happy for both of you

Rhea smiles hearing Avni words and speaks

Rhea - thank you avu...If you were here too, we would be happier

Avni - I'm sorry riii...

Rhea - it's ok avu

Avni - ab riii... give phone to Ali ... He is not even picking up my call.. I have to congratulate him too.

Rhea tells Ali that Avni wants to talk to him but Ali gets up and leaves and then Rhea tells Avni.

Rhea - avu, Ali is nowhere to be seen...maybe he is attending the guests.....( Rhea lies to Avni so that Avni doesn't feel bad)

But Avni also understands that Ali is still angry with her and Rhea is lying.

Avni - it's ok riii... I will talk to him after sometime..... (saying this she says bye to Rhea and cuts the phone)

Neil sees that suddenly Avni's mood is off and he also understands the reason behind Avni's sadness as he's sitting beside her and hear all the talks...

Neil ( in mind ) - I will not leave this ali.. because of him again and again my wifey mood is going off....

But then he doesn't think much and he puts his hand on Avni's hand and Avni looks at him and speaks.

Avni - again, ali didn't talk to me.

Neil moves closer to Avni on the couch and takes both her hands in his hand and speaks while kissing her hands

Neil - It's ok, now don't take your mood off for that matter.... Like I said if he is your true friend then he will not break friendship with you And somewhere he will understand you..... give time to things

Avni - hmm...

Neil - what hmm... I want my wifey smile now

Avni - Neil please, I really don't feel like it right now.... (she looks away while saying this)